The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shut up and tackle :mjpls:
Never thought you’d be the one to break our hearts Fredo

You try listening to Dan Orlovsky talk about growing up in Connecticut around no black people and never meeting any until he got to college. They ran way too long with all of that. Aint nobody trying to hear your peckerwoody ass life experiences:camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You try listening to Dan Orlovsky talk about growing up in Connecticut around no black people and never meeting any until he got to college. They ran way too long with all of that. Aint nobody trying to hear your peckerwoody ass life experiences:camby:
Wouldn’t have to listen if you boycotted for them damn kids :ufdup:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
USC gone have opposing defenses fresh because with the offense huddling every play it will give time for defenses to sub whoever they want

He kind of has a point. Watching teams wear their defense out by run 3 quick outs in a row before punting gets old. Some teams just flat out can't line up and just bang on a short yardage plays. They have to try every tricky little thing they can to get that yard.

No huddle works when you have momentum and you're moving the ball, but it looks stupid when the offense can't do jack. Check 2018 Syracuse-Clemson as proof. Syracuse should have won that game but they just kept giving the ball back cause all they could do is no huddle,

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
nikka you just salty your boys ain't playing or not playing till March or whenever yall weak ass conference gonna get right. IF OSU was playing Bedrock Tech you would be watching and talking shyt.
If OSU was playing then obviously it would be safe to play :gucci:. Until then I ain’t watching these kids get put at risk by these money hungry, recklessly conferences. :scust:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you just salty your boys ain't playing or not playing till March or whenever yall weak ass conference gonna get right. IF OSU was playing Bedrock Tech you would be watching and talking shyt.

If OSU was playing then obviously it would be safe to play :gucci:. Until then I ain’t watching these kids get put at risk by these money hungry, recklessly conferences. :scust:
:popcorn3::popcorn3:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Where is my Oregon guy at @Brady-Carter lets get the cycle complete, I honestly missed yall CFB fellas. Georgia dude posted earlier, I forget his name. But I've seem a lot of the guys. and i hope we get to have a complete seasaon. And truth be told if the big 10 wanna play in February I don't have any issues , CFB year round sounds great.