The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If he was doin shady shyt it would have came to light by now, look at Will Wade people couldn’t wait to throw dirt on his name

91868-C73-54-B9-49-A7-BAEA-26-BBCFC71-FB0.jpg

you keep dodging it, but truth be told i don’t put shyt past any program or coach, there’s things they can keep quiet/take to the grave, there are things they have to blow the whistle on and then there are grey areas, where unless nikkas dig or flip may never see the light of day. It is what it is

Fugg it, I'm drunk so i'll play along and clap up @smitty22 and @DropTopDoc Candy Asses at the same time. Come catch this neg fukk nikkas

giphy.gif

@smitty22
When Osu and Michigan come together for usc fukkery

tenor.gif

Gus is whatever, he works in specific conditions and when he has those conditions, he's going to have one of the 10 best teams in football. When he doesn't, it's going to be mid. You're not gonna hear any Auburn fan argue with that

Chad's reputation though >>> outside of going above his reach in trying to make Arky work, his offense and QB record is exactly what we need

it seems like Gus do his best work when you all threaten to clip his ass, then that nikka straight’en up and flys right, offense be humming, he’s due for his seat to start boiling again