The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Gainwell nice af. Do everything type of back.
Depending on his measurables I can see him going day 2.
He perfect for.the league nowadays

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
bo ain’t it
Chad will have him looking aight. Ive heard and seen the things I wanted to as far as passes being quicker, more things happening in terms of pre-snap motion, more passes to HBs and RBs. I didn't like Bo last year, but Gus's system makes a QB's job so fukking hard.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Gainwell nice af. Do everything type of back.
Depending on his measurables I can see him going day 2.
He perfect for.the league nowadays

They've been about as good as putting backs out there as anyone outside of the top tier, Bama UGA Oklahoma etc. Darrell Henderson, Tony Pollard, Patrick Taylor, guys who shared the backfield with Gainwell at some point or another, I believe. All got scooped to NFL teams. Their backup is supposed to be fire and I really liked Asa Martin's tape when he committed here back in the day

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They've been about as good as putting backs out there as anyone outside of the top tier, Bama UGA Oklahoma etc. Darrell Henderson, Tony Pollard, Patrick Taylor, guys who shared the backfield with Gainwell at some point or another, I believe. All got scooped to NFL teams. Their backup is supposed to be fire and I really liked Asa Martin's tape when he committed here back in the day
.yeah I think they'll be straight.
They find ways to get the most out of their RBs

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Improvement? Y’all had a month to prepare for Minnesota where was the improvement there?
You think Chad implemented anything he wanted to do in 3 weeks? :stopitslime: Not to mention Minnesota had a better defense than the bums we played the game before and a safety that outclassed the scrubs at "DBU".

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You think Chad implemented anything he wanted to do in 3 weeks? :stopitslime: Not to mention Minnesota had a better defense than the bums we played the game before and a safety that outclassed the scrubs at "DBU".
Chad Morris, the innovative that came up with this beautiful play

Gus not goin to give him free reigns anyways