The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't know anything but you just made a fuss over a team that's finished at or around the top 10 for the past decade being 17th months before recruiting ends :unimpressed:
Imagine one of your best recruits saying this :mjlol:

• If LSU were closer to home, then that program have the name “Big Cat” Bryant on its website. He said if LSU had been two hours away from home, that would’ve been his choice. “I was inches away from signing with LSU,” he said.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

AUBURN — The Auburn football team has not practiced since Tuesday.

It was supposed to practice Wednesday and Thursday, take Friday off, and then hold its second scrimmage of the preseason inside Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday morning. But it was not able to hold any of those scheduled workouts.

Practices on Wednesday and Thursday were canceled due to issues related to COVID-19, a source close to the program told the Montgomery Advertiser. The source requested anonymity because no announcement was by the school.

It's not clear whether Auburn not making up a missed practice Friday or not scrimmaging Saturday were due to those same issues or issues of social injustice — multiple SEC teams have skipped practices this week to peacefully demonstrate in the wake of what happened in Kenosha, Wisconsin, where 29-year-old Black man Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back by a police officer.
:unimpressed:
S-E-C S-E-C S-E-C

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
breh looking like the next big Auburn D End and Im supposed to be pressed about some shyt he said 4 years ago :ehh: much like miracle coordinator hires, I guess the well running dry on y'all side