The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Funny how white sports fans say they don't want politics in their sports but had ZERO problem with Trump showing up to Alabama/Georgia, Alabama/LSU, and LSU/Clemson. They didn't have a problem with Mike Gundy being an OAN stan. Also racial injustices are not a political issue (or at least shouldn't be) it's a human rights issue. Just seeing this "we don't want politics in sports" way too much from white sports fans.

I don't pay attention to anything these peckerwoods got to say on sports.
Not to sound like coli militant dude but all their thoughts are based in white supremacy
IDK what it is about racists and Facebook comments, But it’s like them mofos can’t help but expose themselves there :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

:childplease:

Lemme know when yall RonaU
Coronavirus cases at University of Alabama climb to more than 1,000
epob9e-th.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Blood gang :wow:
Should recruit the hell outta LA with these joints.

I might get affiliated and cop one :wow:
Should boycott these institutions that’s going ahead with football putting these kids in harms way :ufdup:. Won’t be no red rags in Smitty household :scust:. Free da kids :damn:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Funny how white sports fans say they don't want politics in their sports but had ZERO problem with Trump showing up to Alabama/Georgia, Alabama/LSU, and LSU/Clemson. They didn't have a problem with Mike Gundy being an OAN stan. Also racial injustices are not a political issue (or at least shouldn't be) it's a human rights issue. Just seeing this "we don't want politics in sports" way too much from white sports fans.
they got no problem with colleges spending MILLIONS organizing these bullshyt plane + American flag flyovers every season. These fukking useless military days. Lord forbid a college commemorate some shyt that matters