The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How many Michigan QBs beat OSU in the past 4 years

Auburn didn’t win because those two qbs were at the helm, btw we not recruiting the same way as our rival, But you all are, and despite that only three times in the past 10 years You slid past Alabama ( once with a wild play at the end, of the game, and some how pulling it out past the mighty MacBook Jones) and yet nothing to show for it

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn didn’t win because those two qbs were at the helm, btw we not recruiting the same way as our rival, But you all are, and despite that only three times in the past 10 years You slid past Alabama ( once with a wild play at the end, of the game, and some how pulling it out past the mighty MacBook Jones) and yet nothing to show for it
Y'all recruit as well as we do (regardless of that lie you put up back when) and OSU recruits marginally worse than Alabama does :gucci:
1 natty, 2 conference titles, and 3 division titles (said division containing the two biggest NFL pipelines) is "nothing to show for it"? :gucci:
Yall couldnt luck into 3 wins against OSU in the past 10 (or 15) years :gucci:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kyle Whittingham is another auto 11 win coach just waiting to be poached. Can't believe nobody has snatched dude from Utah yet :snoop:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Y'all recruit as well as we do (regardless of that lie you put up back when) and OSU recruits marginally worse than Alabama does :gucci:
1 natty, 2 conference titles, and 3 division titles (said division containing the two biggest NFL pipelines) is "nothing to show for it"? :gucci:
Yall couldnt luck into 3 wins against OSU in the past 10 (or 15) years :gucci:

stop it, we do not recruit As well as you or Bama or osu, and this revision like osu scraping by on a bunch of 3 stars and 5 star every 6 years, don’t know if you noticed the run of day one, in particular top 15 talent osu has cranked out there, in the league, let alone how many top 100 have committed to them vs us, i know we all talking shyt in here, but you all the way in left field nikka

your chip was thanks to paying cam, but after that one conference title and your talent is on par with your rivals unlike us so again stop it, i was giving you credit, but i see you still got some classes to take, and again outside of the Gus magic with an athlete to make his system actually work vs trotting these terrible white boys out there again stop, they didn’t beat Bama, Bama beat themselves

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyle Whittingham is another auto 11 win coach just waiting to be poached. Can't believe nobody has snatched dude from Utah yet :snoop:
It’s hard to poach somebody who don’t wanna leave
stop it, we do not recruit As well as you or Bama or osu, and this revision like osu scraping by on a bunch of 3 stars and 5 star every 6 years, don’t know if you noticed the run of day one, in particular top 15 talent osu has cranked out there, in the league, let alone how many top 100 have committed to them vs us, i know we all talking shyt in here, but you all the way in left field nikka

your chip was thanks to paying cam, but after that one conference title and your talent is on par with your rivals unlike us so again stop it, i was giving you credit, but i see you still got some classes to take, and again outside of the Gus magic with an athlete to make his system actually work vs trotting these terrible white boys out there again stop, they didn’t beat Bama, Bama beat themselves
The last 10 years y’all have had good recruiting classes. There were multiple years y’all finished ahead of us in recruiting

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
It’s hard to poach somebody who don’t wanna leave

The last 10 years y’all have had good recruiting classes. There were multiple years y’all finished ahead of us in recruiting

tenor.gif

I am more than sure you all have had a lot more top 100 than us

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
He’ll never win a title there or be considered one of the best of all time if he stays there.

where is he going to go, and turn them into a contender ? and add to the fact he will have massive amounts of stress, heaped on him, the local is trash, but low expectations, good pay, can convince decent talent to come, (not sure how, wouldn’t catch my black ass in Utah)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
where is he going to go, and turn them into a contender ? and add to the fact he will have massive amounts of stress, heaped on him, the local is trash, but low expectations, good pay, can convince decent talent to come, (not sure how, wouldn’t catch my black ass in Utah)
I know a place :youngsabo: