DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Tajh Boyd rolling in his grave

o6d2c.jpg

Woody Dantzler would never

WTF is Harbaugh doing ? UM is definitely not getting their 7.5 millions worth. He's a "Michigan man" tho.

you really think we had a chance with this nikka, it’s one thing to offer a kid a benefit in a round about way, it’s another to bring the bread case cuffed to his wrist to his house, you think they wasn’t after him?? Michigan just refuses to outright pay nikkas, and this is the price we pay

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
o6d2c.jpg

Woody Dantzler would never

you really think we had a chance with this nikka, it’s one thing to offer a kid a benefit in a round about way, it’s another to bring the bread case cuffed to his wrist to his house, you think they wasn’t after him?? Michigan just refuses to outright pay nikkas, and this is the price we pay
Daxton Hill didn't get a bag from Michigan?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

to my knowledge no, but like i said Michigan does not out right give money, they try to in a roundabout way, and to pull the curtain back on the issue with Payne, Harbaugh stuck his foot in his mouth giving an honest assessment of bellview kids saying they were poorly coached, so their coach makes it a point to steer his talented kids away from Michigan, Harbaugh needs to fall on his sword and work this out, but i also hear he’s tried but bellviews coach is a tendah lil bytch and won’t let bygones be bygones. Also the kid wanted to get out the Midwest period so it would have took a lot to get him to stay

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
WTF is Harbaugh doing ? UM is definitely not getting their 7.5 millions worth. He's a "Michigan man" tho.

My dude, stick with news from that team in gainesville. First off, the Belleview coach is bytchmade (Harbaugh is too, but fukk that) .. Its not even Harbaugh he originally had a problem with. It was out DB coach Mike Zordich. Belleview coach feels like he's too strict and should be nicer to the recruits from his school. :stopitslime: On top of that.. Michigan stopped recruiting him MONTHS ago, because he made it clear he wanted out of the midwest. Everyone knew he was going to the SEC. OSU stayed on him too, but he wasn't having it.

Naa. You fools don't get it. WE DONT PAY RECRUITS. There's nothing in this world that I'd rather us do.. but we straight up DONT. (Outside of shyt like giving players some extra cash for food and shyt like that.) But bags? Na. I wish.

Hill definitely got brown paper bagged. He switched from Harbaugh to Saban to Harbaugh in like 10 days lol

Dude went with his heart when he committed. Then Saban amped up the pressure, and the kid caved. Michigan stayed on him (actually Sherrone Moore did) and told him that if he were to change his mind, Michigan would be waiting with opened arms. Signing day came, and he went back with his heart. Dude made hella connections with players on the team. Felt at home. :manny:

to my knowledge no, but like i said Michigan does not out right give money, they try to in a roundabout way, and to pull the curtain back on the issue with Payne, Harbaugh stuck his foot in his mouth giving an honest assessment of bellview kids saying they were poorly coached, so their coach makes it a point to steer his talented kids away from Michigan, Harbaugh needs to fall on his sword and work this out, but i also hear he’s tried but bellviews coach is a tendah lil bytch and won’t let bygones be bygones. Also the kid wanted to get out the Midwest period so it would have took a lot to get him to stay

This.

That paycut :scust:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
My dude, stick with news from that team in gainesville. First off, the Belleview coach is bytchmade (Harbaugh is too, but fukk that) .. Its not even Harbaugh he originally had a problem with. It was out DB coach Mike Zordich. Belleview coach feels like he's too strict and should be nicer to the recruits from his school. :stopitslime: On top of that.. Michigan stopped recruiting him MONTHS ago, because he made it clear he wanted out of the midwest. Everyone knew he was going to the SEC. OSU stayed on him too, but he wasn't having it.

Well that's 2 5* DTs from Michigan in 2 years that have left the state. Harbaugh has to fix it or maybe he doesn't :hubie: