Hear me out...

Magic City Classic on Easter Weekend
tenor.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You know one thing that needs to be said or figured out about spring football, if these kids playing in the spring are they really about to go back to play full games 4 months later in the fall? :dahell:
That's a lot of football in a year. 2 seasons in 1 year not including camp.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You know one thing that needs to be said or figured out about spring football, if these kids playing in the spring are they really about to go back to play full games 4 months later in the fall? :dahell:

Yeah that's a huge problem, another problem I don't think people talk about enough when it comes to the season getting canceled, what happens with recruiting? These teams only have so many roster spots so what if you have some guys that stay for 2021 to build their draft stock, in addition to the 2020 class, in addition to the 2021 class?

And plus this needs to be Mac Jones last season, ion wanna see him 2021, that's Bryce's year :ufdup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah that's a huge problem, another problem I don't think people talk about enough when it comes to the season getting canceled, what happens with recruiting? These teams only have so many roster spots so what if you have some guys that stay for 2021 to build their draft stock, in addition to the 2020 class, in addition to the 2021 class?

And plus this needs to be Mac Jones last season, ion wanna see him 2021, that's Bryce's year :ufdup:

Right. You cant take a year of eligibility from guys that never played their last year, but if they already graduated...well i guess they could enroll in grad school if need be...then for the other classes....ah shyt i dont know.
All i do know is Macbook bout to get the boot from Bryce no matter what :blessed:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

It's been talked about, they don't care

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Sorry brehs, seeing where my team is at this point and what I just read about the QB (position) I don't want a football season. I'm sorry!!! Not saying the current starter was out there running things last year either.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Question speaking of this... Why is Michigan not going hard for Damon Payne? Alabama about to roll into the state and snatch him.

Kid goes to Belleview. Belleview and Harbaugh got issues. Also, the kid wants to leave the midwest and he's made it pretty clear.