The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If we don’t have football this year they prolly won’t be able to afford to have football the next year unless the government bails them out or something

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Watching this UCF game. I was so morose to Stidham while at the game but watching this on TV with a neutral brain, I still think this nikka might be the furthest thing from clutch I've ever seen

he just kills momentum at an incomparable rate

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching this UCF game. I was so morose to Stidham while at the game but watching this on TV with a neutral brain, I still think this nikka might be the furthest thing from clutch I've ever seen

he just kills momentum at an incomparable rate
Yep he had a few clutch moments. But more times than not, he didn’t come through. Like that Mississippi state game

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Maybe they can run a Spring schedule :yeshrug:

I thought it would be a good idea, but they broke it down on 24/7. It would be damn near impossible because of 2 main reasons. First, the kids would damn near be playing back to back seasons, with little time in between. And second was the fact that the draft would push everything back, and then it would fukk things up in the league.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Maybe they can run a Spring schedule :yeshrug:

They could but...it would have to be like 6-8 games and then a playoff only postseason. Guys like Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, Najee Harris, Ja'marr Chase, Dylan Moses would be unlikely to play due to it being so close to the draft. A spring season would also interfere with the combine.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it would be a good idea, but they broke it down on 24/7. It would be damn near impossible because of 2 main reasons. First, the kids would damn near be playing back to back seasons, with little time in between. And second was the fact that the draft would push everything back, and then it would fukk things up in the league.
On top of that are they gone play basketball, baseball, softball etc all at the same time with football if it’s pushed back? What do the multi sport athletes do?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Modified Playoffs as well?

All Conf. Champs are in, plus 2?

Or, just the Conf. Champs are in and the top 2 teams get a bye?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Modified Playoffs as well?

All Conf. Champs are in, plus 2?

Or, just the Conf. Champs are in and the top 2 teams get a bye?
tenor.gif