Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Like which one?

Jalen Hurd = Adrian Peterson
Antonio Callaway = Sterling Sharpe
Brad Kaaya = Matt Ryan
Josh Dobbs = Randall Cunningham with MJ intangibles
Drew Lock = Matthew Stafford (I assume you're high on Lock like I am but I don't see Stafford when I see Lock play)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brad Kaaya = Matt Ryan
Drew Lock = Matthew Stafford (I assume you're high on Lock like I am but I don't see Stafford when I see Lock play)
Damn you came with the receipts today :leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brad Kaaya = Matt Ryan

The thing about player comps is the more tape I watch of past players the better my comps get. For example I just started watching some old Cris Carter tape from his days in Philly and early Minnesota days. That's where the Ja'Marr Chase comp came from. A week ago I woulda said Chase was a less athletic OBJ. A decent but not great comp. It took me watching old tape to find the more appropriate comparison. With that said:

(1) I will admit the Jalen Hurd one was wrong. He was more like Eddie George at RB than AD. I needed to watch some older footage of Eddie George at Ohio State to see it.

(2) I think the Antonio Callaway/Sterling Sharpe comp is still on point. Go watch the tape. You need to understand that I'm not comparing RESULTS when I do these comparisons but rather playing style and skill set. Antonio Callaway being a dumbass when it comes to weed doesn't take away from his raw talent.

(3) Brad Kaaya reminded me of Matt Ryan in terms of skill set. Unfortunately he had a back injury that has ended his career for all intents and purposes. For the record, I don't think much of Matt Ryan. His physical skill set is unimpressive.

(4) You guys can continue to harp on my Dobbs hype. I ain't backing down. He will ultimately prove me right. And that Randall Cunningham comp will prove prophetic. As I've watched more tape I will say he has Warren Moon's arm to go with Randall Cunningham's legs. So the comp now for Dobbs is Warren Moon's passing ability combined with Randall Cunningham's athletic ability paired with elite Jordan-esque intangibles. When he gets his chance he will set the NFL on fire.

(5) Matt Stafford is my default comp for every decent big arm QB who I like but don't love. I like Drew Lock to be a solid franchise caliber starter. I don't think he will be the best in the league like I think Josh Allen has the potential to be. You are right its not really the best comparison but sometimes I have to comp a guy to someone even if its not the ideal comparison.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent Top 3 Bama pro prospects?

(1) Jaylen Waddle - thought he was their best receiver the last 2 years over Jeudy, Ruggs, and Smith

(2) Najee Harris - no idea why he stayed in school

I'll be honest. I can't even think of a third player who I like. I know Patrick Surtain Jr. has a lot of hype but he hasn't stood out to me. I haven't watched Alabama as closely the last year or so as I did in the past. These two just stood out to me in the few Bama games I watched. Especially Waddle.