The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You must want your medical license revoked. Bout to make a call to my people over at Tulane :birdman:

snitches get stitches

WellinformedGiganticAzurewingedmagpie-max-1mb.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michigan players are thriving in the league, any of them boys from that chip team still in the league or starting outside of cam
Hell nah didn’t none of those players stay in the league which makes what Cam did all that more impressive, and Michigan players thriving in the league looks even worse on Harbaugh

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Hell nah didn’t none of those players stay in the league which makes what Cam did all that more impressive, and Michigan players thriving in the league looks even worse on Harbaugh

how you figure that, and having a dynamic qb in college football is the difference maker period, Tebow as a qb is trash but in college he was god level because of what he could do physically and throwing marginally

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I’ve heard Vick level elite

dude definitely got the elusivity slider turned all the way up. looks like he can get faster too if somebody teach him how to run. got a powerful arm too.saw a couple bombs on his tape.
ole lincoln aint gonna have to dip into the portal for awhile :ehh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Miami and USC had dominate runs with a lot of swag, they weren’t boring dynasties like Bama

That's an unfair take.

Of course Miami and USC runs had a lot of swag, it's Miami and Los Angeles. If Rutgers ever had their shyt together, that would be a flashy dynasty as well. Location shouldn't take away the success of a dynasty because that program is in Tuscaloosa, Clemson, or Lincoln.