The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Right, Have any teams actually started/done any full team workouts since the spring games were cancelled?
No but that’s not so much the issue. Power 5s generally have schedules working towards practicing. At this point I have doubts because the country is on fire. Just getting the practice process started you are going to have cases but if the country is in this bad of shape everything is potentially in jeopardy.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
No but that’s not so much the issue. Power 5s generally have schedules working towards practicing. At this point I have doubts because the country is on fire. Just getting the practice process started you are going to have cases but if the country is in this bad of shape everything is potentially in jeopardy.

I was a little more optimistic before this spike, now I don't know. Honestly wouldn't be mad if they just canceled the season, and to be honest the people down here deserve it for treating the virus like a joke.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was a little more optimistic before this spike, now I don't know. Honestly wouldn't be mad if they just canceled the season, and to be honest the people down here deserve it for treating the virus like a joke.
Don’t want to say too much yet but I was of the same mindset and I think generally the powers that be were moving towards making it happen. These spikes have me questioning everything because they are so far spread.

I haven’t been in here saying much because it’s constantly developing but these last two weeks have me truly worried.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I thought they were gonna force it but at this point i think at most they play an opening week then shut it down and that depends on if they can make it though camp.
I mean all the players are already on campus it's just a matter of trying to keep em rona free yntil week 1

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I thought they were gonna force it but at this point i think at most they play an opening week then shut it down and that depends on if they can make it though camp.
I mean all the players are already on campus it's just a matter of trying to keep em rona free yntil week 1
They won’t stop and start that early. They would push backwards before risking the season.