The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
man I just watched the end of the UT/Miss St Champ game in 98.

Mis st punted the ball away down ten with 4 mins to go....never saw the ball again. I hate that type of coaching. having the ball is more important than field position at that point.
p*ssy ass coaching :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
sidenote other than the Pounceys who from those Florida teams was successful in the league? :patrice:

Urban does an amazing job recruiting for his system and having guys ballin out in it but when it comes to the next level:ld:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
sidenote other than the Pounceys who from those Florida teams was successful in the league? :patrice:

Urban does an amazing job recruiting for his system and having guys ballin out in it but when it comes to the next level:ld:
Janoris Jenkins
Joe Haden
Marcus Gilbert
Aaron hernandez
Carlos Dunlap

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
man I aint gon lie I wish Julio woulda been drafted by any team not named the Falcons. Bruh is such a beast. I wish I could cheer for him. watching him v Florid :whoo:

Yeah, he was killin it even in our run heavy McElwain offense that featured McElroy’s below average arm. 2010 was his best year though, he put up 1000 yards receiving with a plate in his hand.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Percy Harvin,
Aaron Hernandez
Joe Haden
Jordan Reed
Janoris Jenkins