The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t think LSU has toppled Nick Saban and Bama but I think the spread entering the SEC is a game changer. Now you have Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss and the offense he runs, and all of the sudden that game is goin to be interesting. From the 2018 playoffs Saban against the Spread
Oklahoma 34 pts
Clemson 44pts
Ole miss(w/ freshmen QB) 31 pts
LSU 46pts
Auburn 48 pts

they did good against Michigan offense but Shea Patterson is a bum.

teams like Tennessee and A&M, Saban will shut those offenses down, those types of offenses are his speciality,
What offense is that? :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don’t think LSU has toppled Nick Saban and Bama but I think the spread entering the SEC is a game changer. Now you have Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss and the offense he runs, and all of the sudden that game is goin to be interesting. From the 2018 playoffs Saban against the Spread
Oklahoma 34 pts
Clemson 44pts
Ole miss(w/ freshmen QB) 31 pts
LSU 46pts
Auburn 48 pts

they did good against Michigan offense but Shea Patterson is a bum.

teams like Tennessee and A&M, Saban will shut those offenses down, those types of offenses are his speciality,

Our 2018-19 defense was not as good though compared to 2015-17. You also have to take that into account.

Way way way too soon to say this, the same thing was said 1.5 years into Malzahn’s tenure here and then he shytted out the stretch in 2014. FSU was supposed to have now after 2013 then that Oregon game happened. There’s other examples but I don’t think one good season should mean LSU has toppled Bama

Ole Miss gave us that work in 2015 similar to how LSU did, and the hot takes were similar. LSU deserves all the credit for their season last year but I don't think they've toppled us as the Kings of the West as of right now.

Plus Coach O is wrong already, they did not out recruit us this year :lolbron:.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Use your “sources” to put in the call to the NCAA offices :mjpls:
After hack briefing Mr. Emmert, our message is as follows:

“Nothing to see here”. — Official NCAA statement
85.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mr. Emmert told me to remind you to “tread lightly. We still got dirt on you doggie.” Or whatever that means
85.gif
:unimpressed:
Mullen gettin cocky thinking he can develop anybody lol...he prolly can too :mjlol: had that bum Felipe looking decent
Mullen probably can develop anybody to be decent. But that way of thinking won’t get Mullen the big wins. Talent wins ball games, scheme can only take you so far