The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I feel like Mel Tucker is about to get Taggarted. MSU's problems are bigger than him & precede him but he's gonna get blamed for them

Not the same scenario, they were ready to run taggert out of there by day one, Tucker will get time, and he’s going to convince a lot of them 3 stars around the way that are overlooked by the bigger dogs, i think they will compete and sneak a team here or there, but nikkas better watch out for Maryland they keep getting that talent

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
full
:deadrose:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LSU fans & Bama haters enjoy

Way way way too soon to say this, the same thing was said 1.5 years into Malzahn’s tenure here and then he shytted out the stretch in 2014. FSU was supposed to have now after 2013 then that Oregon game happened. There’s other examples but I don’t think one good season should mean LSU has toppled Bama

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Chad Morris and the new OL coach Bicknell have been cooking in Texas this cycle :whoo: I haven’t been following recruiting like that but they’re on the precipice on fixing this broke ass OL in just a couple cycles :obama:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Way way way too soon to say this, the same thing was said 1.5 years into Malzahn’s tenure here and then he shytted out the stretch in 2014. FSU was supposed to have now after 2013 then that Oregon game happened. There’s other examples but I don’t think one good season should mean LSU has toppled Bama

I can see why you would say that

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t think LSU has toppled Nick Saban and Bama but I think the spread entering the SEC is a game changer. Now you have Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss and the offense he runs, and all of the sudden that game is goin to be interesting. From the 2018 playoffs Saban against the Spread
Oklahoma 34 pts
Clemson 44pts
Ole miss(w/ freshmen QB) 31 pts
LSU 46pts
Auburn 48 pts

they did good against Michigan offense but Shea Patterson is a bum.

teams like Tennessee and A&M, Saban will shut those offenses down, those types of offenses are his speciality,

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t think LSU has toppled Nick Saban and Bama but I think the spread entering the SEC is a game changer. Now you have Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss and the offense he runs, and all of the sudden that game is goin to be interesting. From the 2018 playoffs Saban against the Spread
Oklahoma 34 pts
Clemson 44pts
Ole miss(w/ freshmen QB) 31 pts
LSU 46pts
Auburn 48 pts

they did good against Michigan offense but Shea Patterson is a bum.

teams like Tennessee and A&M, Saban will shut those offenses down, those types of offenses are his speciality,

Don’t give them bums a pass. We were running the ball down their throats in the first half. Had the lead at the half.. then Jim tried to give Shea the opportunity to finish them off, and he choked. That’s all that was. :scust: