The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Man I don’t know why people are putting stock in these recruiting classes right now. There are gonna be a record number of flips this year.
Yea like Raesjon Davis, I won’t celebrate his commitment till he signs his LOI
I swore he was a 2020 guy. Didn’t know he had a year left.

he was taking recruiting trips with Zach Evans that’s might be why

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I watched a few clips of breh yesterday, his acceleration is Kyler like and his decision making in the open field :wow: hope Chad still here in a few years

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I watched a few clips of breh yesterday, his acceleration is Kyler like and his decision making in the open field :wow: hope Chad still here in a few years

I think he might be with us for a while. After that disaster at Arkansas I think he wants to stay away from head coaching for a little bit imo

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think he might be with us for a while. After that disaster at Arkansas I think he wants to stay away from head coaching for a little bit imo
Probably push out a couple stud QBs, couple elite offenses again just to prove to himself that he still got it. B/t Davis and Chayil (and I guess Bo), he bringing dual threat U back :shaq:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably push out a couple stud QBs, couple elite offenses again just to prove to himself that he still got it. B/t Davis and Chayil (and I guess Bo), he bringing dual threat U back :shaq:
I doubt Chayil ever starts for us. Davis will probably pass him up when there’s a battle between those 2 unless Chayil takes a crazy big step in development