The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That AU-ASU pic brought back memories..y’all mfs came with the smoke post game :bryan:

nikkas added Auburn, Kentucky and Eastern Michigan to the football schedule long after I left. Only non HBCU school we went against when I was in the band back then was Troy :hhh:

Still waiting on Bama to spread the instate love to HBCUs :mjpls:
Auburn has no issue playing (and paying) Alabama State and Alabama A&M

I never seen blatant racism as bad as the brehs posted up doing a mini mayday on toomer’s corner

Explain breh :jbhmm:

Tryna do community College then transfer to university, I sent the email and I guess the coach ain’t even look. :mjcry:
Wanna be a wide receiver
6ft 185
40 yd like 5.5 seconds, I don’t run much. Vert is 20in.
Bench max was 265 and squat is the same.
Yeah I understand that. A breh just wants to play college ball. I think UCB is D1 and that’s the U I wanna transfer to.

:dead:

its 6th graders running a faster 40 time than that. Focus on your academics breh. most big schools have preferred walk ons too.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:hubie: I would never.

:scheme:

Lemme hold one of them bags tho..

All in the top 50 too :gucci:

2dp.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Explain breh :jbhmm:
There were alotta Tuskeege, ASU fellas that came out after the game, they was posted up at this mcdonalds everybody goes to downtown, some was just looping around the block, kickin the shyt. You could see how threatened the cacs were, easy to read their body language. and there was a shooting incident between two brehs over some dumb shyt, I forgot, but I think one happened to be an ASU student, and some was using that whole weekend to signify why they shouldnt schedule no more HBCUs

some language was coded some was blatant...."this never happens when we schedule Samford" :gucci:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
they was also shyt talking auburn fans even after losing, and had the auburn fans leanin back :mjlol: best burner game weekend ive had here :ehh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There were alotta Tuskeege, ASU fellas that came out after the game, they was posted up at this mcdonalds everybody goes to downtown, some was just looping around the block, kickin the shyt. You could see how threatened the cacs were, easy to read their body language. and there was a shooting incident between two brehs over some dumb shyt, I forgot, but I think one happened to be an ASU student, and some was using that whole weekend to signify why they shouldnt schedule no more HBCUs

some language was coded some was blatant...."this never happens when we schedule Samford" :gucci:

:mjlol:

my first time hearing about this. I would have walked around with my ASU stuff on with a mug on wishing a cac would say something

I know SU plays LSU at Tiger Stadium in a few years. Jag Nation gonna act a got damn fool in there :wow: