The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The restaurant had recently stopped serving crawfish for the season. That was a problem. Coach O had been talking up Louisiana crawfish to the Burrows. Joe had eaten crawfish before, at a place in Ohio, but Coach O wanted to make sure he experienced real crawfish.

:dead:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

How unfortunate

9c5b6566fbf37dd7124a49242c1cb724.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Not talking any shyt, but there’s some system tweaks LSU ran that were from Burrow’s HS, things that made him more comfortable. OSU just plugged Dwayne in and kept it moving. I leave it to the fans of the school to decide if blowing a year to figure out Joe’s strengths was worth it, but Dwayne was amazing in his own right lol

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not talking any shyt, but there’s some system tweaks LSU ran that were from Burrow’s HS, things that made him more comfortable. OSU just plugged Dwayne in and kept it moving. I leave it to the fans of the school to decide if blowing a year to figure out Joe’s strengths was worth it, but Dwayne was amazing in his own right lol
Was it worth it? :mjlol: Did you miss this season?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Haskins season was amazing, we lost to Purdue because our defense was ass. Was ass all season.