The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Top 10 CFB Trades We Wish Could Happen

One of my favorite B/R pieces in a minute. Sage Suratt to Miami, 4th quarter Sam Howell to LSU, those were really good choices to me. They suggested Tutu Atwell to Auburn, but the shyt we had to give up for him was :hhh::russ:
Sam Howell for Myles Brennan, Max Johnson, and Dumervil. Why would we do that? :mindblown: We would have no backup qb and LT ready if we did that. Plus it aint like Howell is Cam Newton or anything. Myles is probably just as good or better anyway.

Moo State aint giving up Kylin Hill. He's there best player

Lol, at trading a coach to USC. They are 2 years too late might as well dig in with Helton and hope he pulls out some of that Coach O 2109 magic.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Sam Howell for Myles Brennan, Max Johnson, and Dumervil. Why would we do that? :mindblown: We would have no backup qb and LT ready if we did that. Plus it aint like Howell is Cam Newton or anything. Myles is probably just as good or better anyway.

Moo State aint giving up Kylin Hill. He's there best player

Lol, at trading a coach to USC. They are 2 years too late might as well dig in with Helton and hope he pulls out some of that Coach O 2109 magic.
Lol at Florida trading future pros at wide receiver and quarterback for a RB that might not even be a starter here.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How rude of him. Here you go man

really nikka

tenor.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
There was also this—Burrow wouldn’t say it himself, but those around him weren’t so sure he’d even lost the competition that spring to Haskins. Which, real or imagined, made losing out again another slight for the then 21-year-old to file away in his mental Rolodex.
“I know for a fact that a lot of people felt like Joe won the job,” said Joe’s father, Jimmy. “But as a coach, you have to sometimes go with a gut feeling and make decisions that aren’t popular maybe with some parts of the team or the coaching staff, and that’s what they did.

@smitty22 @MustafaSTL @Eye Cue DA EMCEE

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/04/20/j...er.com&utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_medium=social
Urban messed over Burrow :ohhh: