The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Tua needed another year in college imo. (obviously the hip issue kinda forced him to go pro)

He needed to learn how to just stick with playing on rhythm. Go through multiple reads. He's just not athletic like Burrow to play off script/and remain healthy.

He needed to fix the issue or risk being Baker Mayfield status in the league (talented, but thinks he's more athletic than he really is and it gets him in trouble)

And Baker can stay healthy. Maybe he gets to sit behind Fitzpatrick for a few years and learn/Dont get me wrong he's talented enough to play day 1...but its not the best long term move for his game or health.

Not ready to play day 1 like Burrow.

:what:
Tua is more athletic than Burrow. He just brittle as all fukk.
I know thats your boy but you aint gotta lie to kick it bruh.
If he didnt get hurt he's the #1 pick so why would he need another year in college? :what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Naw id get canned if i took Tua with a one and he goes down again. Like it ain’t like i didn’t have his injury history :stopitslime:
Im just talking about taking Jalen that damn high with a 2.

Especially when you got QBs like Cam & Jameis free right now.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:what:
Tua is more athletic than Burrow. He just brittle as all fukk.
I know thats your boy but you aint gotta lie to kick it bruh.
If he didnt get hurt he's the #1 pick so why would he need another year in college? :what:
:dwillhuh:

Tua ran 4.8 when healthy. Burrow is legit 4.6 or 4.7

Burrow rushed for almost 800 yards total the last two years.

Tua rushed..for 17 yards last year
:hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We not factoring in free agency for this exercise. Draft only.
Still crazy taking him with a 2

Thats the type of stuff I would do when transferring my ncaa seniors to madden and get my ass booed out the building :bryan:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Tua just has to be smarter about getting the ball out quick instead of trying to hit the home run every play. That's where most of his hits came from holding the ball too long. He can be like a Brees and only get sacked 15-20 times a year
He can be Brees (likely San Diego version)...but he desperately wants to be Russell Wilson or Mahomes and he's simply not.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Still crazy taking him with a 2

Thats the type of stuff I would do when transferring my ncaa seniors to madden and get my ass booed out the building :bryan:
Naw he gonna go no later than a 2. Let me run my team while you waste a one on a nikka with 1 hip and no ankles

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:dwillhuh:

Tua ran 4.8 when healthy. Burrow is legit 4.6 or 4.7

Burrow rushed for almost 800 yards total the last two years.

Tua rushed..for 17 yards last year
:hubie:

Cause Tua dont run like that cause he lookin to throw downfield 1st, 2nd, 3rd then run but to tell me this dude aint athletic to play off script
tua1.jpg

CleverWelldocumentedDegus-size_restricted.gif

Cmon breh.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Naw id get canned if i took Tua with a one and he goes down again. Like it ain’t like i didn’t have his injury history :stopitslime:
He's not gonna get drafted and get thrown to the wolves day one. There's no reason a team wouldn't draft him and put him on the Aaron Rodgers plan. He's been knicked up and had some tough injuries, but he hasn't had anything that it's not unreasonable to think he can bounce back from after sitting for a year. Teams reach on qbs every year. Sometimes it pans out. Sometimes it don't. It feels like you're trying to hard to make a point.

Nobody should draft Jalen as their qb unless it's a 7th round why not gamble

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He's not gonna get drafted and get thrown to the wolves day one. There's no reason a team wouldn't draft him and put him on the Aaron Rodgers plan. He's been knicked up and had some tough injuries, but he hasn't had anything that it's not unreasonable to think he can bounce back from after sitting for a year. Teams reach on qbs every year. Sometimes it pans out. Sometimes it don't. It feels like you're trying to hard to make a point.

Nobody should draft Jalen as their qb unless it's a 7th round why not gamble
I ain’t wasting a 1 to wait on a nikka