The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea they all recognize Tua as the more talented QB. He just gets knocked down b/c of the injuries
All of the draft scouts are saying take away the injury concern and Burrow is still better than Tua.

Tua is getting judged against the likes of Herbert now.

Scouts view Burrow as a much better runner, more accurate against pressure, better pocket presence and better at making multiple reads :yeshrug:

Tua is really good. Nothing wrong with potentially being 2nd best QB in the draft:manny:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Your best ability is your availability. Doesn't matter how good and talented you are if you can't stay on the field.
Yea that's why Tua won't go first

All of the draft scouts are saying take away the injury concern and Burrow is still better than Tua.

Scouts view Burrow as a much better runner, more accurate against pressure, better pocket presence and better at making multiple reads :yeshrug:

Tua is really good. Nothing wrong with potentially being 2nd best QB in the draft:manny:
Lol

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

You're talking to a biased Alabama fan. Don't waste your time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea that's why Tua won't go first

Lol
The only advantage I'll give Tua over Burrow...

He's shown he can be good with any OC. Burrow just showed he can be great with the right play caller. Up to the Bengals to find a good OC. The talent at QB is there.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's trolling lol.

Burrow can go out and break his leg in game one, you can't predict injuries.
Tua needed another year in college imo. (obviously the hip issue kinda forced him to go pro)

He needed to learn how to just stick with playing on rhythm. Go through multiple reads. He's just not athletic like Burrow to play off script/and remain healthy.

He needed to fix the issue or risk being Baker Mayfield status in the league (talented, but thinks he's more athletic than he really is and it gets him in trouble)

And Baker can stay healthy. Maybe he gets to sit behind Fitzpatrick for a few years and learn/Dont get me wrong he's talented enough to play day 1...but its not the best long term move for his game or health.

Not ready to play day 1 like Burrow.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He's trolling lol.

Burrow can go out and break his leg in game one, you can't predict injuries.
If i was a team that needed to draft a qb in the 1st this year id take Burrow, Herbert, and Love before Tua. Would take Hurts with a 2nd before Tua. Id only take Tua if i had a established vet where I wouldn’t need to play Tua in year one.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If i was a team that needed to draft a qb in the 1st this year id take Burrow, Herbert, and Love before Tua. Would take Hurts with a 2nd before Tua. Id only take Tua if i had a established vet where I wouldn’t need to play Tua in year one.
But why though? A healthy Tua with a strong o line is money. I hope he drops to the Saints.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dahell: Yo ass would get canned on the spot

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tua just has to be smarter about getting the ball out quick instead of trying to hit the home run every play. That's where most of his hits came from holding the ball too long. He can be like a Brees and only get sacked 15-20 times a year