The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:lupe: what happened to you breh?
My dumb ass turned down a job offer that paid more cause it was contract to hire. I stayed where I was cause it was full time and I "valued" job security and I was being loyal. Well right after that we got bought out, and the company that bought was like we dont need you. We got our own IT people. Fukk out of here. I was supposed to get laid off on 3/13 (Friday the 13th btw) just in time to be unemployed during the quarantine....

... The IT director for the company that bought us hired me to work for them a week before my last day. Got a raise too. I say it was God cause it doesnt make any sense for them to keep. I'm the only person in the company that was to be let go (they straight gutted our corporate office) that they hired. Plus I was literally not even going to work anymore. When I did work I was working like :stopitslime:.

I still got paid the stay bonus too :gladbron:. Other than LSU balling out my life energy was like:to: waiting for my last day to come.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
It’s a fresh start, if he can show he’s matured without all those influences in his circle then we should try again. That kid LJ Johnson who we are favorite for apparently likes Texas.
I see what you're saying. Everybody makes mistakes. Zach would be a monster for us especially on 3rd down. How come Louisiana dont have any dope rbs this year? I thought Iverson Celestine would be rated higher.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Other than LSU balling out my life energy was like:to: waiting for my last day to come.
Stay up breh

How come Louisiana dont have any dope rbs this year? I thought Iverson Celestine would be rated higher.
You can find a rb working the night shift at Winne Dixie in Louisiana, hell just Baton Rouge. Clyde was a 3 star. So we got instate talent at rb, they just dont have the hype behind them.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I like Chris but my gut man...my gut says that if he goes in the top 10, it's a reach. He's a better value in the mid first than early first
Why y’all be so strung out on where someone should be slotted? Go back 3 years ago, you would have got heat for saying Tre White is a top 10 pick, they would have said he’s more of a late 1st/ early 2nd rounder, fast forward to today and he’s easily top 10 pick in a draft redo.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Why y’all be so strung out on where someone should be slotted? Go back 3 years ago, you would have got heat for saying Tre White is a top 10 pick, they would have said he’s more of a late 1st/ early 2nd rounder, fast forward to today and he’s easily top 10 pick in a draft redo.

Because that's what we do bruh

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I’d put DJ Chark or even Dwayne Bowe over Michael Clayton
CTzt.gif