Ryan Finley

Some national outlets including espn have mentioned NC State as a QBU school

Don’t be ignorant :snoop:

No Love For Wolfpack In Quarterback U Rankings

Again, :mjlol:

Ill give you Rivers.

Wilson made his name after he transferred
Glennon, Brissette and Finley are ass

yall are a basketball school, and even in that yall are 4th in the pecking order behind Duke, UNC, and Wake Forest

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Been watching the tape. Mac Jones is going to keep Bryce Young on the sidelines for a couple years. I see a few Burrow traits in Mac :ehh:

Only thing I hope is that Bryce is that he doesn't flame out in the SEC like Kyler did.

Only thing Burrow and Mac got in common is that they have nice arms and swagger.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I love UF, but I'd boat em out for LSU
Yeah why no LSU? I've really only heard of one UCLA backer but I dont want to sound stupid so I wont say nothing about them being on there. What's the deal with Michigan though?

Edit: Penn State is #5 but I feel like they should be higher. Historically, they could be LBU

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Only thing I hope is that Bryce is that he doesn't flame out in the SEC like Kyler did.

Only thing Burrow and Mac got in common is that they have nice arms and swagger.
Kyler entered the SEC overconfident and underprepared imo.

He didnt play spring ball and physically needed a year in the weightroom to mature. Playing SEC ball at 175 and just learning the playbook...:francis:

I think he would have balled out in the SEC in time. Breh just wasnt patient. Thats the issue with going to schools with a QB that only has a year of separation tho.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This dude got transfer portal written all over him. He should goto Georgia thats where he originally committed and signed. He can ball, but at some point you gotta move on.
It’s a fresh start, if he can show he’s matured without all those influences in his circle then we should try again. That kid LJ Johnson who we are favorite for apparently likes Texas.