The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You're welcome.

The University of Michigan does numbers, even after a Hoke and Rich Rod debacle. :mjgrin:

That brand. :mjlit:

That longevity. :banderas:

fukk OSU :birdman:

ain’t nobody tuning in to watch Shea Patterson under and over throw his receivers. OSU is the B1G :ufdup:. Wisky and PSU get more views than yall :scusthov:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Auburn/ole miss was an ESPN evening game :sas2:
Don’t tell me you got that corona and it’s affecting your brain :mjcry:
Espn deportes with cinco viewers
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
ain’t nobody tuning in to watch Shea Patterson under and over throw his receivers. OSU is the B1G :ufdup:. Wisky and PSU get more views than yall :scusthov:

Now they get to watch Dylan McCaffrey under throw and break all types of bones in his body. :mjcry:

Auburn/ole miss was an ESPN evening game :sas2:
Don’t tell me you got that corona and it’s affecting your brain :mjcry:

Dude sneeze too hard and he'd have an aneurysm. :stopitslime:

Ole Pee Brain Buckeye :lolbron:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y’all sleeping on LSU offense this year

Got Jamarr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Racey McMath coming back and add to the mix Trey Palmar and Kayshon Boutte who both were 5* track stars, and Arik Gilbert who is prolly a day 1 game changer. Scott Linehan goin to bring more of a vertical game that plays into all their strength, mainly Brennan’s arm strength.

then you have a 3 headed monster at RB with Chris Curry, John Emery, Ty Davis Price.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Y’all sleeping on LSU offense this year

Got Jamarr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Racey McMath coming back and add to the mix Trey Palmar and Kayshon Boutte who both were 5* track stars, and Arik Gilbert who is prolly a day 1 game changer. Scott Linehan goin to bring more of a vertical game that plays into all their strength, mainly Brennan’s arm strength.

then you have a 3 headed monster at RB with Chris Curry, John Emery, Ty Davis Price.

Myles has always had an NFL arm. Even in high school. He just didn't really bring anything else to the table.. He looked really solid last year when he worked with the starting unit. I thinks he's going to make that leap this year. I believe in Myles.