Boise State
Maryland
Louisville

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So, let's say the CFB does indeed happen this season, how's

Either Ohio State or Clemson will be #1 so no issues there but Alabama should be #3.
Y’all defense gonna be healthy finally, all depends on how Mac Jones plays or the fresh if he wins the job.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y’all defense gonna be healthy finally, all depends on how Mac Jones plays or the fresh if he wins the job.

Most definitely, it's really all on the QB play, our offense should still be explosive with Sark staying. Mac is actually really good, not Tua, Lawrence, Fields level, may not even be Bryce Young level when all is said and done but if he can keep doing what he's doing and not turn the ball over like he did against Auburn then I'm confident that we can win with him. I think the rest of offense will step up though because I felt like the last two years, the offense and the whole team really ya know depended on Tua but Tua ain't in Tuscaloosa no more but you did see Najee step up with Tua out so that's promising.

And yeah if we can finally get a healthy defense then watch out cause the experience will be there.