The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
9040996.jpg

Give them the bag Kelly :damn:
Only bag chip is worried about is his Lays & Fritos.

2-10 season on the way :fighton:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Really? I didn't anywhere on twitter saying he was flipping to Bama. Your fakkit inbred cac funky ass was the first one to troll with his message. "Bama made my decision so much easier." :mjlol:

FL talent trumps talent from the state of Maryland all day every day. Gant is the truth. Seriously not worried at all about Nick Cross. Never posted anything about him once because we are beyond good to go for years with the secondary we have. FSU filled the most urgent needs at LB, DE and OL.

It's not surprising you're dumb ass fukk with football. You look at 40 times, height and weight to decide if a player is going to be great. Probably think anybody with great workouts in the combines are automatic stars. smdh
Oh so what you're telling me is that there's not a difference b/w a 4.4 and a 4.8 and a 30 inch and 40 inch vert in football? Got ya. I'll just start basing my talent evaluations on what state a player is from like you do.

Your slow retarded ass posted that saying it was his father, and I just corrected you that it wasn't.
Um yea obviously all it takes is clicking on dudes page to see that its not really his dad. I posted it because it made me laugh as evident by the smilie I used. Keep up

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh so what you're telling me is that there's not a difference b/w a 4.4 and a 4.8 and a 30 inch and 40 inch vert in football? Got ya. I'll just start basing my talent evaluations on what state a player is from like you do.
Because there is a difference between timed speed and game speed idiot. You never picked up a football in your life so I'm not surprised you don't know anything about that. So many players with poor times, but a beast on the field it's not even funny.

Uh Florida is definitely the hot spot for football talent and has the most house hold names in the NFL. So yeah I think you can go off the state especially when the competition is light years harder than Maryland dumb ass. GA is another state you can use when comparing talent.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Because there is a difference between timed speed and game speed idiot. You never picked up a football in your life so I'm not surprised you don't know anything about that. So many players with poor times, but a beast on the field it's not even funny.

Uh Florida is definitely the hot spot for football talent and has the most house hold names in the NFL. So yeah I think you can go off the state especially when the competition is light years harder than Maryland dumb ass. GA is another state you can use when comparing talent.
So you're really gonna stick with the "it doesn't matter what kind of athlete you are, it only matters where you are born" argument?:dead:

I should just let you live in your blissful ignorance but just to catch you up with the rest of the world the state of Maryland produces a lot of top talent and so do a lot of other states outside of Florida and Georgia.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So you're really gonna stick with the "it doesn't matter what kind of athlete you are, it only matters where you are born argument?":dead:

I should just let you live in your blissful ignorance but just to catch you up with the rest of the world the state of Maryland produces a lot of top talent and so do a lot of other states outside of Florida and Georgia.

Never said there wasn't top talent in other states. FL especially consistently produces stars in football for over the last 25 years. Not too many states have that in football. Not just quantity, quality. Why the fukk you think every coach from different schools set up their events and camps out here? You really going to be that dumb not to think that FL especially isn't the favorite to get top talent? GA holds their own too. FSU has had plenty of stars from GA over the years.

I'm just glad I wasn't born and raised in Bama. It's all kinds of stupid in that Podunk backward state.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Never said there wasn't top talent in other states. FL especially consistently produces stars in football for over the last 25 years. Why the fukk you think every coach from different schools set up their events and camps out here? You really going to be that dumb not to think that FL especially isn't the favorite to get top talent? GA holds their own too. FSU has had plenty of stars from GA over the years.

I'm just glad I wasn't born and raised in Bama. It's all kinds of stupid in that Podunk backward state.
Not sure what this rambling is supposed to mean other than making FSU look bad for having such a terrible class with all of that in state talent. Nick Cross is just better than Gant it doesn't have anything to do with where they are from.

Don't worry we are glad you weren't born here either. Judging by your posts, I'm glad I was raised in Bama compared to wherever you are from.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not sure what this rambling is supposed to mean other than making FSU look bad for having such a terrible class with all of that in state talent. Nick Cross is just better than Gant it doesn't have anything to do with where they are from.

Don't worry we are glad you weren't born here either. Judging by your posts, I'm glad I was raised in Bama compared to wherever you are from.
Most people that don't know they are idiots are proud.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"Gant, a four-star recruit, was previously committed to Alabama, but de-committed in late-April to explore his options. He claimed 32 Division I offers, which also included Clemson, Ohio State, Florida, Miami, Louisiana State and Georgia."
His times sucked so bad that he got all these offers. :mjlol:

Much respect to the gawd Plies for help pushing Quashon Fuller and Brendan Gant to FSU. :salute:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
"Gant, a four-star recruit, was previously committed to Alabama, but de-committed in late-April to explore his options. He claimed 32 Division I offers, which also included Clemson, Ohio State, Florida, Miami, Louisiana State and Georgia."
His times sucked so bad that he got all these offers. :mjlol:

Much respect to the gawd Plies for help pushing Quashon Fuller and Brendan Gant to FSU. :salute:
You must be so proud

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
2019 SEC West QB rankings
1. Tua Tagovailoa Bama
2. Kellen Mond A&M
3. Keytaon Thompson Miss State
4. Matt Corral Ole Miss
5. Joe Burrow LSU
6. Insert Auburn starting QB
7. Connor Noland Arkansas

Corral and Thompson are gonna have big breakout years.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just now seen this. Every SEC west team finished in the top 25 :dwillhuh:
The NCAA needs to start the investigation now for Arkansas :what: