The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don’t be surprised if he lands on Chip Kelly staff in some role. UCLA does run the city you know

Come outside

tumblr_ndjowmLIYH1tdkro1o1_500.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah I am still confused by the haters and some FSU fans on Nick Cross. Seriously we have like 9 million DB's, him not coming definitely isn't the end of the world. At Maryland he'll start day one. But social media gives many idiots a platform, so the clue less find a way to make it a big deal.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah I am still confused by the haters and some FSU fans on Nick Cross. Seriously we have like 9 million DB's, him not coming definitely isn't the end of the world. At Maryland he'll start day one. But social media gives many idiots a platform, so the clue less find a way to make it a big deal.
Losing your best recruit because his parents hate the coach is a big deal. And he would have started day one at FSU too

That's not his dad.
You figure that one out all by yourself?:francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Losing your best recruit because his parents hate the coach is a big deal. And he would have started day one at FSU too

You figure that one out all by yourself?:francis:

Just STFU. Figured after the ass whipping Bama got you would be quiet. You're nothing but a fat inbred troll that don't know shyt about football. Just like Quashon was flipping to Bama right? smdh. Nick was far from our best recruit. Why do they allow you to post?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Just STFU. Figured after the ass whipping Bama got you would be quiet. You're nothing but a fat inbred troll that don't know shyt about football. Just like Quashon was flipping to Bama right? smdh. Nick was far from our best recruit. Why do they allow you to post?
Your posts are barely worth responding too but yes Cross was the best player in FSU's class. Find another 6' 210 lb safety that runs a 4.4 and has a 39 inch vert. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Willie for leaving such a terrible impression on his parents. And I've already explained this a few times but we signed 9 defense of lineman better than Fuller so yea, he was just a backup plan

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your posts are barely worth responding too but yes Cross was the best player in FSU's class. Find another 6' 210 lb safety that runs a 4.4 and has a 39 inch vert. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Willie for leaving such a terrible impression on his parents. And I've already explained this a few times but we signed 9 defense of lineman better than Fuller so yea, he was just a backup plan
Your posts are always wrong and you're a dumb hill billy. You weren't talking about any kind of backup plan with Fuller before he said fukk you inbreds and chose FSU.

No way Nick was guaranteed to start at FSU. We got Brendan Gant :gucci: You should know who he is. The safety that De-Committed from Bama and chose FSU. :camby:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Your posts are always wrong and you're a dumb hill billy. You weren't talking about any kind of backup plan with Fuller before he said fukk you inbreds and chose FSU.

No way Nick was guaranteed to start at FSU. We got Brendan Gant :gucci: You should know who he is. The safety that De-Committed from Bama and chose FSU. :camby:
Well yea when Fuller posted on twitter that he was flipping to Bama, naturally I thought he was flipping to Bama. But we've seen he isn't the smartest guy so it probably took him a while to get online and find out he would have been buried on our roster. No one is losing any sleep over him I promise. Check out Antonio Alfano, Justin Eboigbe, Byron Young, etc etc if you don't believe me about the better DL we got.

FSU would have been dumb not to start someone like Cross. And yes I know Gant very well, he's nowhere near the player that Nick Cross is or the 2 safeties that Bama brought in this class.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lmao thanks for bringing up Gant. Dude has one of the worst 40 time, vert and shuttle combos I've ever seen from a DB. 4.75 forty time, 32 inch vert and his 4.47 shuttle time is lower than a lot of Pro style QBs I see:hhh:Enjoy that shyt, he wouldn't have even been able to play LB for us at that speed

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Well yea when Fuller posted on twitter that he was flipping to Bama, naturally I thought he was flipping to Bama. But we've seen he isn't the smartest guy so it probably took him a while to get online and find out he would have been buried on our roster. No one is losing any sleep over him I promise. Check out Antonio Alfano, Justin Eboigbe, Byron Young, etc etc if you don't believe me about the better DL we got.

FSU would have been dumb not to start someone like Cross. And yes I know Gant very well, he's nowhere near the player that Nick Cross is or the 2 safeties that Bama brought in this class.

Really? I didn't anywhere on twitter saying he was flipping to Bama. Your fakkit inbred cac funky ass was the first one to troll with his message. "Bama made my decision so much easier." :mjlol:

FL talent trumps talent from the state of Maryland all day every day. Gant is the truth. Seriously not worried at all about Nick Cross. Never posted anything about him once because we are beyond good to go for years with the secondary we have. FSU filled the most urgent needs at LB, DE and OL.

It's not surprising you're dumb ass fukk with football. You look at 40 times, height and weight to decide if a player is going to be great. Probably think anybody with great workouts in the combines are automatic stars. smdh