The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

oqfhOOE.gif

Day would comeback with you do know those states on that map have nfl teams. We prepare yall for the next level. Look at the nfl rushing leader Zeke and the nfl catch leader cantguardmike :Umadatus:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day would comeback with you do know those states on that map have nfl teams. We prepare yall for the next level. Look at the nfl rushing leader Zeke and the nfl catch leader cantguardmike :Umadatus:
They both play in domes tho. Their numbers would've been even better if they wasn't playing in -5 degree weather. Imagine the numbers they'd put up in the south where it's warm :AuMad:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They both play in domes tho. Their numbers would've been even better if they wasn't playing in -5 degree weather. Imagine the numbers they'd put up in the south where it's warm :AuMad:
So what you saying is play football in college in cold nfl environments, leads to being the nfl leader in rushing yards and catches. We agree :buckeyesalute:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
its all for clicks, long time commits fall despite strong SR seasons. kids that have a list of 10 schools magically get better. recruiting rankings are pretty pointless at this stage, its all about fit and commitment to the program

This, i never got into the numbers thing, a lot of kids are products of being a big fish in a small pond or skipped over, i look for speed, awareness and potential of growth height/weight

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This Arizona State recruiting class:mjlol:3 quarterbacks, 6 wr/te, and only 5 defensive players total signed:picard:Herm not even trying to recruit on defense. They did get Jayden Daniels though he's the 2nd best QB in the country. Antonio Pierce has been a great recruiter for Herm

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Apparently Saban pretty much fired Coach Kool because he couldn't meet the recruiting demands Saban puts on his coaches. And Bama is hiring Brian Baker the Miss State DL Coach.

I love it he did an amazing job with that Miss State DL and has 20 years NFL experience:ehh:Also helps us close with Byron Young since Miss State is in his top 3 and Baker was his primary recruiter

Last edited: