The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bryce Young just went 15-19 with 5 TDs in his 7 on 7 session he's gonna win the Elite 11, his team has all the best skill players

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@O.iatlhawksfan article from11w.

ELIAS RICKS DISCUSSES RECRUITMENT GOING INTO THE FALL
From checking in in Frisco to the first workout of The Opening Finals, it’s been clear to LSU cornerback commit Elias Ricks that Ohio State’s commits want him in Columbus.

Gee Scott Jr. and Lejond Cavazos are two guys that have been developing a relationship with him, trying to gauge the strength of his commitment to LSU and his interest in other programs.

“It’s Ohio State really,” Ricks told Eleven Warriorsabout other schools’ commits approaching him. “That’s it. I would say USC, but they don’t really have many commits like that.”

Cavazos has been the Ohio State commit that’s been pushing Ricks the most to pull the trigger and flip to the Buckeyes, but it’s clear that the No. 2 cornerback will take his time on the decision to stay in Baton rouge or decide on something else.

Cavazos was attached to Ricks’ hip during warm ups and then again after the workout was finished.

But Ricks has had a lot of decision to make lately, with deciding on which schools he wants to take officials to – his Ohio State visit is scheduled for Nov. 22, his USC visit for Nov. 2 and Alabama LSU and an undetermined school yet to be scheduled – and where he will be playing his senior season, since Mater Dei will not allow him to graduate early. He will make that announcement July 18.

He told Eleven Warriors, though, that having Cavazos and No. 3 cornerback Clark Phillips committed to Ohio State wouldn’t deter him from choosing to play with the Buckeyes if his recruitment went that direction.

“It could be 500 cornerbacks committed,” Ricks said. “If that’s the school for me, I don’t fear competition. I always think I’m going to be the top dog wherever I go. I’m always going to come in thinking I can beat these guys out, and those are my guys. But that’s not going to affect me.”

Ricks’ relationship with Ohio State dates back to when Urban Meyer was the head coach of the Buckeyes, and that’s a specific topic that he and Cavazos can relate to, as Cavazos decommitted after Meyer’s departure before choosing to recommit in April.

“I visited there when Urban was there,” Ricks said about Ohio State. “Me and Urban talked every single night. That was my guy, and when I heard he was leaving, I was hurt. If he was still there, it would’ve been a whole other story. We were ready.”

While several top programs would like to see him flip, Ricks said he isn’t feeling too much pressure because he is still committed to LSU and that if nothing else piques his interest, he’s still happy to be a Tiger.

But one thing that intrigues him about Alabama and Ohio State is that they always win.

“They always win. They’re always in the national championship every year,” Ricks said. “They put out first round DBs all the time. Same thing (with Ohio State) – DBs like Denzel Ward, Malik Hooker, Marshon Lattimore, dudes that are producing in the League.”

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bryce Young just went 15-19 with 5 TDs in his 7 on 7 session he's gonna win the Elite 11, his team has all the best skill players
Nvm Haynes King just killed it in his 7 on 7 :wow:Took all his snaps from under center too you never see that in 7 on 7. His footwork and how deep he gets on his drops so quickly really jumps out, you can tell he's an elite athlete just by watching his drop backs. Hudson Card looked good too. Definitely gonna be between those 3 for MVP

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:dwillhuh: Is that his dad in the pic? Was he held back a few times Man this dude doesn’t look like he’s in high school.
Lmao I thought the same thing, this is his pic on 247:pachaha:Dude looks like a 12 year NFL vet
9085022.jpg

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Always some drama with some of these kids...

:yeshrug:

Edit: unless you talkin bout somethin else

He meant Ricks is killing out there. Carson Beck had a great game. You have at 4 QBs capable of winning MVP so far. The winner of the championship game will decide everything.

Tonight is the real competition and it’s going to be streamed on youtube.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Congratulations he put up numbers against air ooooo ahhhh:mjlol:

Hey man fukk you :BrutusPacSpit:

Thought we were better than that, don’t hate me, embrace Buckey-z :mjcry: shout out to illwolverinematic