The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
UCF is the best program in Florida and was the best in the country that year :gucci:
Shut yo back pedaling ass up. You wasn't saying that shyt when ya'll about to play them. UCF aint the best in FL dummy. Just like Auburn aint the best in Bama.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why is Surtain on there? And not Dantzler for Miss State? Or Acy from Missouri? Is it cause of the team he plays for? He got his daddy’s name? I thought he had it pretty rough his freshman year.
He was good besides the Clemson and OU game at times. But every corner has bad plays against those teams especially true freshman. He's on there because everyone who watches him can see the potential he has.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I guarantee Stingley gets lit up in at least a few games this year. Definitely against us he will be picked on a lot.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I guarantee Stingley gets lit up in at least a few games this year. Definitely against us he will be picked on a lot.
In the beginning he’s goin to get tested and give up some plays but,by season end he’ll be a top 5 corner. He’s a ball Hawk and QBs will start being scared to throw to him