The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
can we discuss this Top Billing cat on YouTube?
Top Billin'

bruh has some great videos and breaks down film really well...but I dont like how he makes shirts with athletes names and profits off of them, when the players cant even to that for themselves. Might have to boycott ol boy

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live? Man I wish. Trinity League is the toughest league to me, regardless of what people think of Cali. Some of the complaints are legit, but everything about this league is real. I had plans of seeing the Mater Dei/ IMG game live but my flight was delayed. Who is your favorite team?
agreed, it’s got the best collection of talent in the country. Mater Dei has the dogs, but since it’s SC junior, I still have to go with SJB. I’m hyped to see DJ v Bryce this season.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why you mad at them for having the best sport program and not y’all? Imma have to ask you to stop quoting me, I don’t wanna interact with a fan of a school who doesn’t have a top 30 sport program :mjlol:
You know Stanford only wins this because they compete in damn near every sport and not cause they’re the best right?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
can we discuss this Top Billing cat on YouTube?
Top Billin'

bruh has some great videos and breaks down film really well...but I dont like how he makes shirts with athletes names and profits off of them, when the players cant even to that for themselves. Might have to boycott ol boy
That’s fukked up I enjoy his videos too much to boycott. They got me excited for the upcoming seasonb