The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like we getting some more new bowls :scust: and some new tie ins next season.

This season marks the final year of the current six-year bowl cycle. The changes of the new bowl cycle include the following:

• SEC and Big Ten teams will alternate playing in the Las Vegas Bowl and the Belk Bowl. In 2021, ’23 and ’25, an SEC team will play in the Belk Bowl vs. an ACC team, while the Big Ten will play in the Las Vegas Bowl vs. a Pac-12 team. In 2020, ’22 and ’24, the SEC will play in the Las Vegas Bowl vs. the Pac-12, while the Big Ten will play in the Belk Bowl vs. the ACC.
  • The Pac-12 adds the Los Angeles Bowl at Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park against the Mountain West and is expected to play in the Independence Bowl against the ACC.
  • An ACC team will play a team from the American Athletic Conference in the new Boston bowl game which will be played at Fenway Park. The ACC also is replacing the Big Ten in the Holiday Bowl, where it will play the Pac-12. By adding those games, the ACC will no longer play in Detroit’s Quick Lane Bowl.
  • The Big Ten is dropping the Holiday Bowl to play in the Las Vegas Bowl and the Belk Bowl, and also is dropping the Armed Forces and First Responder bowls to play in the Cheez-It Bowl against the Big 12.
Even though the Independence Bowl had an SEC tie-in for the past five seasons, only two league teams – South Carolina (2014) and Vanderbilt (2016) – played in the game because the bowl had the 10th pick from the SEC after teams were placed in the College Football Playoff and New Year’s 6 bowls. Between 1995 and 2009, the SEC played in the Independence Bowl in 13 of 15 seasons.

College Football Bowl Game Lineup for Next Six Seasons to Be Announced - Stadium

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Steele wasn't going to be starting at Oregon that's probably why he left there once he realized that. Graham and Lenoir are their starting corners figured he wouldn't mind playing nickel tho meh

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Smh they are going to have to make it where players can only transfer once per offseason. This shyt is getting out of hand, gotta teach them to have some kind of accountability
Yeah, some of this stuff is crazy. I feel like some players (McCoy) are picking schools just for the bag. Then they get there and realize that recruiting is over and the red carpet is packed up.... don't like it... realize they don't have to give the money back... and go running back home.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What a pathetic group

I said it when that game was over. That was their Super Bowl. It's Money Maziel beating Alabama all over again. It's all downhill from here.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.. they lost that game at 3 or 4 different times, but that game wasn't ending until they got the W. It's all good though. They can have it.

Edit Edit:
Somebody just told me that this is actually their Taxslayer bowl ring. They had the score of the LSU game imprinted on it.

:why: Why?

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc where y’all at? :ohhh:

We waiting in the wings like a geek, waiting for the girl to realize that we really love her, and the jock is an a$$hole :mjcry:

We waitin for all the bags to drop, and the money to dry up before we get them leftovers. :stopitslime:

Dude, i thought nikkas was bs’n when they said we don’t drop no money off, then i seen some shyt where they were literally saying we don’t, we just sell kids on Michigan, I’m like how tf can we ever expect to compete :snoop:

Y’all got Stephen Ross tho that’s an unlimited bag

Our recruiting staff like :Bigsoulj:

Baaaaagggggggsssss what baaaaaaggggssss

You better enjoy this blimpy burger and a couple sweatshirts

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, some of this stuff is crazy. I feel like some players (McCoy) are picking schools just for the bag. Then they get there and realize that recruiting is over and the red carpet is packed up.... don't like it... realize they don't have to give the money back... and go running back home.
Sounds like a good finesse :leon:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y’all got Stephen Ross tho that’s an unlimited bag

Nope. You would think so.. but nope.

We waiting in the wings like a geek, waiting for the girl to realize that we really love her, and the jock is an a$$hole :mjcry:

Dude, i thought nikkas was bs’n when they said we don’t drop no money off, then i seen some shyt where they were literally saying we don’t, we just sell kids on Michigan, I’m like how tf can we ever expect to compete :snoop:

Our recruiting staff like :Bigsoulj:

Baaaaagggggggsssss what baaaaaaggggssss

You better enjoy this blimpy burger and a couple sweatshirts

I’m tellin you we don’t get in them shenanigans. It’s why we’ll compete for a championship 1-2 times a decade. At best. All we be screaming is WE’RE JORDAN DOH! :stopitslime:

So the Buckeyes are the jocks who took y’all girl? :mjcry:

You on my LAST cot damn nerve :gucci:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Looks like we getting some more new bowls :scust: and some new tie ins next season.

This season marks the final year of the current six-year bowl cycle. The changes of the new bowl cycle include the following:

• SEC and Big Ten teams will alternate playing in the Las Vegas Bowl and the Belk Bowl. In 2021, ’23 and ’25, an SEC team will play in the Belk Bowl vs. an ACC team, while the Big Ten will play in the Las Vegas Bowl vs. a Pac-12 team. In 2020, ’22 and ’24, the SEC will play in the Las Vegas Bowl vs. the Pac-12, while the Big Ten will play in the Belk Bowl vs. the ACC.
  • The Pac-12 adds the Los Angeles Bowl at Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park against the Mountain West and is expected to play in the Independence Bowl against the ACC.
  • An ACC team will play a team from the American Athletic Conference in the new Boston bowl game which will be played at Fenway Park. The ACC also is replacing the Big Ten in the Holiday Bowl, where it will play the Pac-12. By adding those games, the ACC will no longer play in Detroit’s Quick Lane Bowl.
  • The Big Ten is dropping the Holiday Bowl to play in the Las Vegas Bowl and the Belk Bowl, and also is dropping the Armed Forces and First Responder bowls to play in the Cheez-It Bowl against the Big 12.
Even though the Independence Bowl had an SEC tie-in for the past five seasons, only two league teams – South Carolina (2014) and Vanderbilt (2016) – played in the game because the bowl had the 10th pick from the SEC after teams were placed in the College Football Playoff and New Year’s 6 bowls. Between 1995 and 2009, the SEC played in the Independence Bowl in 13 of 15 seasons.

College Football Bowl Game Lineup for Next Six Seasons to Be Announced - Stadium
bowl season already god awful