The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Gators pass rushers as being overhyped to the moon

Who was overhyped as a Gator pass rusher going into the pro's who didn't panned out?

Derrick Harvey
Jarvis Moss

are the only 1st rounders who never amounted to anything. Fowler, while not living up to the #3 pick, has been solid. That's about it because everybody else got drafted around where they should have been drafted and did about what you'd expect em to do. Oh and Johnathan Bullard has been trash but he was just a 3rd round pick....

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who was overhyped as a Gator pass rusher going into the pro's who didn't panned out?

Derrick Harvey
Jarvis Moss

are the only 1st rounders who never amounted to anything. Fowler, while not living up to the #3 pick, has been solid. That's about it because everybody else got drafted around where they should have been drafted and did about what you'd expect em to do. Oh and Johnathan Bullard has been trash but he was just a 3rd round pick....
I'm still salty ya'll had Jevon Kearse back in the day. He picked ya'll corny asses of all schools. :scust:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm still salty ya'll had Jevon Kearse back in the day. He picked ya'll corny asses of all schools. :scust:

Y'all dropped the ball on Fred Taylor too if I recall correctly. Imagine a backfield of Dunn and Taylor with Pooh Bear leading the way.

Fred Taylor Reveals Why He Chose Florida Over Florida State

“I don’t think he should test his manhood. The last coach that tested my manhood, I ended up making the total opposite decision and went to the University of Florida. That coach was Bobby Bowden. It’s been a while man. It does come with the territory in most cases. Again, I thought that was a little bit extensive, a bit much. They’ll figure it out. Either my son is going to fall to it or use it as motivation, as I told him.

…My grandmother didn’t necessarily like the way he put his feet up on her end table, she like “ah, son, I don’t necessarily like that man” so I changed my mind. He was like “son, you must be less of a man to change your mind on us.” Well I thought I made a great decision at the end of the day.”

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
USC QBs are up there with Wisconsin RBs & Gators pass rushers as being overhyped to the moon

They always got some overhyped Orange County "heralded 5 star" rich kid that's inaccurate as fukk & turns to Rice Krispies under pressure

Pretty much every Cali kid the last five years. I don't think it's the go to spot anymore. Definitely don't want my Noles investing scholarships out there. FSU's bread and butter has always been South FL and small towns in GA. Now with Willie T we can finally get the gems out in Tampa.

Getting talent in Cali is buyer beware like NFL teams draft Bama rbs in the first round.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Y'all dropped the ball on Fred Taylor too if I recall correctly. Imagine a backfield of Dunn and Taylor with Pooh Bear leading the way.

Fred Taylor Reveals Why He Chose Florida Over Florida State
Naw. Wasn't mad that ya'll got Taylor. Let's be real FSU rarely had a weak backfield. So that's why Bobby was so cocky. Which definitely would have turned me off, but I wouldn't have went to the cac Gators though. This is from a radio show that was about his son. He didn't fair too well with the Gators huh? :mjgrin:

But Jevon Kearse? shyt yeah I was hatin my ass off.

We got a Muck City boi that ya'll wish ya'll had in James Blackman. He's looking forward in making you guys his next 400 yd 3+ TD victim:mjgrin: