The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If he couldn't survive Bimbo's practices, he's gonna die in T-town then. plus he got punked by a freshman OL who told him to get the fukk out the facility after he went back in the portal and thought it was still cool to workout and hangout in the o-line meeting room. He'll have a high GPA tho:stopitslime:

Lol when did this happen

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
31 days on the dot until it’s time to get the paws on and start stomping on some LSU nikkas championship hopes
tenor.gif
lfomg.0.0.gif

auburned.0.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Michigan Wolverines will be without Chris Evans for the 2019 season, as the running back has been suspended for academic issues, head coach Jim Harbaugh confirmed to Angelique S. Chengelis of the Detroit News.

Chengelis added that Evans' suspension came from the university, not the football program.

In March, Evans described the situation to Chengelis as "an academic mistake. Not my grades. I'm on pace to graduate."
:duck:
However, Evans is no longer on scholarship or even enrolled at Michigan.:lupe:

As of March, Evans was working as a delivery man for Ahmo's Gyros & Deli in Ann Arbor. He appealed his suspension, but that was apparently denied.
:martin:

Evans is eligible to return to the university and the football team in January 2020, per Chengelis:whoo:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Surprising :ohhh:

Watched him play last season against my high school and he wasn't D1 level talent at all. This is mad weird because they offer a scholly to him but they are turning down 5 star recruits.

Another thing is if your parent is employed by a school in the state you can attend the school for free. Why not just do that? They have a kid on the team whose dad is the S&C coach that is doing that.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched him play last season against my high school and he wasn't D1 level talent at all. This is mad weird because they offer a scholly to him but they are turning down 5 star recruits.

Another thing is if your parent is employed by a school in the state you can attend the school for free. Why not just do that? They have a kid on the team whose dad is the S&C coach that is doing that.
I went down his Twitter TL he’s got a few low level D1 offers but yeah that is confusing. Did Clemson even offer him tho? Or is he a preferred walk on