The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjgrin: oh ive got a good feeling about week 2....
Not only are we goin to beat y’all but we are goin to whoop y’all with Our Texas boys K’lavon Chassion, Eric Monroe, Dee Anderson, Chasin Hines all them boys starting and they all gone show out

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I know it’s not wise to jump the gun but we are goin to whoop Texas week 2, knock them back into reality

@Rigby. go ahead and bookmark this post
IDK if they got a replacement for Lil'Jordan but if LSU only gotta worry about Collin, that does make their job substantially easier. They also gotta re-up at RB with Tre Watson gone, I think...I feel a lil bit different about it now than I did a couple weeks ago :jbhmm:
I dont think they should whoop em with the usual incompetency of LSU's offense though

that might be all we needed to steal the West brother :francis: that nikka Sark is a cancer

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When all the day dreamings done and the thought bubbles have popped we gonna be right back on that ass tearing it up. :mjlit:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the issue with what Mack tweeted unless i'm missing something
It's become kind of an inside joke on Twitter that he's annoying on social media mainly Twitter. Before and after every win he's always tweeting. But after they loss the championship, he wasn't nowhere to be found for a few days

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Not only are we goin to beat y’all but we are goin to whoop y’all with Our Texas boys K’lavon Chassion, Eric Monroe, Dee Anderson, Chasin Hines all them boys starting and they all gone show out
lsu couldnt get it done against the lowly Texas A&M so i dont see how you gonna beat the real deal of the state. but keep chirping

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
cant believe Raymond has to be begged to be a DC, dudes 50 and has been the best at what he does for years

dont you want to call a game at some point? pos coach on gameday seems kinda boring
if he leaves to be a DC at a major program then that's a huge L for LSU considering Aranda not goin to be here forever. Aranda will be @LSU one more at most

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
if he leaves to be a DC at a major program then that's a huge L for LSU considering Aranda not goin to be here forever. Aranda will be @LSU one more at most

it blows my mind someone hasnt come at him with an offer he cant turn down. breh churns out 1st round picks every year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its a mutha fuccin shame the last big time transfer USC got was Silas Redd in 20FN12 :snoop: