The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Kelly remains your head coach for a long time to come. That’s the only way your players come close to a chip.
AHjnXdK.png

#bars

2019: South Division Champ
2020: Pac-12 Champ
2021: Pac 12 Champ
2022: National Champ

By the end of next decade, Chip is going to be on his pop

tenor.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:whew: Its all good til those bags get passed around but still

:whew:
LSU should have a good chance since they got in early and all of his family are from Louisiana and big LSU fans supposedly. But yea wouldn't be surprised if he ended up somewhere like Oklahoma or one of the Texas schools

The Uiagalelei kid is going to Clemson unfortunately because USC is sorry af right now. He's going to win them another title or two after Lawrence.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
LSU should have a good chance since they got in early and all of his family are from Louisiana and big LSU fans supposedly. But yea wouldn't be surprised if he ended up somewhere like Oklahoma or one of the Texas schools

The Uiagalelei kid is going to Clemson unfortunately because USC is sorry af right now. He's going to win them another title or two after Lawrence.
They fact that none of DJ, Milton, or Ricks even want to go to USC is sad. Why are they letting their program die like this. Why wait for the bottom to fall out to change course. :why:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

The Uiagalelei kid is going to Clemson because USC have the consensus #1 Dual- Threat QB in the nation and 2nd behind him, internet insider. Max Preps Co- Jr of the Year with Zachary Evans. It was a matter of who commits first and Young did. Lawrence and Fields would commit to the same school? You’re like the Stephen A of this thread, take a rest.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The Uiagalelei kid is going to Clemson because USC have the consensus #1 Dual- Threat QB in the nation and 2nd behind him, internet insider. Max Preps Co- Jr of the Year with Zachary Evans. It was a matter of who commits first and Young did. Lawrence and Fields would commit to the same school? You’re like the Stephen A of this thread, take a rest.
Y’all not getting Milton tho

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. DJ comes from a huge USC family. While we all know Clemson leads, I still have a feeling Oregon a close 2nd. However, if he doesn't sign in December and USC has a big name replacement (i.e. Urban) by then, we seen crazier things happen.

Bryce is one to watch. He seems pretty locked in to USC, but if Helton/Harrell are gone this season, we could sneak back in it. Lets not forget he is from a Bruin family and was a UCLA lean until Fisch didn't offer on the old staff and Chip slow played him on a offer last year.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol if you think Bryce Young is going to stick with y'all after another bad season and everyone gets fired. OU and Bama are coming after him hard, he'd be dumb to go to USC. If y'all do get him it will be because Helton stayed somehow. So lose, lose for USC fans. And if USC wasn't sorry af, the better player in Uiagalelei would have committed to USC already so yea point still stands.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Y’all not getting Milton tho

No cocky shyt, I’m being serious. Helton is the real reason Elias picked LSU. Elias would be why Milt picks LSU, and what I’m being told..... Right. I don’t think Milton to USC either, unless changes happens.
Lol if you think Bryce Young is going to stick with y'all after another bad season and everyone gets fired. OU and Bama are coming after him hard, he'd be dumb to go to USC. If y'all do get him it will be because Helton stayed somehow. So lose, lose for USC fans. And if USC wasn't sorry af, the better player in Uiagalelei would have committed to USC already so yea point still stands.

Your point still stand if we eliminate common sense. @Francium explained the story behind DJ. It has nothing to do with Bryce sticking with USC or not, he knows Clay is a dead man walking. You are saying DJ would have picked USC regardless of the program having another 5 star QB. Anyone with sense would say otherwise. Give me an example of a program landing the top 2 QB’s in the same class. If I post a video with DJ’s pops explaining the reasoning behind it, you’ll stop posting right? What am I saying, you don’t stick with bets.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No cocky shyt, I’m being serious. Helton is the real reason Elias picked LSU. Elias would be why Milt picks LSU, and what I’m being told..... Right. I don’t think Milton to USC either, unless changes happens.

Your point still stand if we eliminate common sense. @Francium explained the story behind DJ. It has nothing to do with Bryce sticking with USC or not, he knows Clay is a dead man walking. You are saying DJ would have picked USC regardless of the program having another 5 star QB. Anyone with sense would say otherwise. Give me an example of a program landing the top 2 QB’s in the same class. If I post a video with DJ’s pops explaining the reasoning behind it, you’ll stop posting right? What am I saying, you don’t stick with bets.
No I'm saying DJ would have committed before Bryce did if USC wasn't trash. And all he said was DJ's family are big USC fans how does that explain anything other than the point I was trying to make?

Neither guy is going to USC so this conversation is pointless.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
No I'm saying DJ would have committed before Bryce did if USC wasn't trash. And all he said was DJ's family are big USC fans how does that explain anything other than the point I was trying to make?

Neither guy is going to USC so this conversation is pointless.

Bryce committed the summer of 2018 before he was a Junior, college football didn’t even start yet. When DJ would have committed to SC, spring of his sophomore year? The same year USC had a double digits winning season? Freshman year when they won the Rose Bowl? Why the hell am I arguing sports with you. Keep up the dumb work.