The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You taking up for Tuscaloosa now? :hhh: you no shame?

I dont support Auburn either no more? :gucci: I know you got my @ nikka :ufdup:
I think you @ the wrong person, but if it was about your status on becoming a Buckeye, your app is still being reviewed :brutuslol:. O-H

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
The young GOAT bout to have people believing that Clay Helton is a good coach :ohlawd:
:mjlol:

We all know it's another 5-7 season coming.
direct

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Antwan Jackson said he left Auburn because the curriculum was 7th grade based, and now that he attends Thee :TheeOSU: he is fulfilling his academic appetite :SchoolemBrutus:
You know Urban didn't care about academics :comeon:
Zeke had nerds taking his tests for him while he was out chasing white women :comeon:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Yet as bad as we were you bytches ONLY won the game by 7 due to the incompetence of Clay Helton.
shytty teams sometimes play better than what they really are in rivalry games.

We'll make sure it's another blowout this year just like the last time yall came to South Bend. :jawalrus:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They won't be mad much longer when the NCAA sends that penalty :mjgrin:

They won’t be because Wade not doing nothing wrong

Idk why it’s a crime for LSU to get recruits, Calipri wetting the bed because he thinks he’s the only one that should be getting 5* recruits

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First practice was night and day compared to last year’s spring.That’s what happens when you return 19 starters and the continue the same schemes for the first time in 6 years.

We can say that we don’t remember this many completed passes in a first spring practice in years. During one stretch of 11-on-11, both DTR and Burton completed 7 straight passes (each were given only three consecutive reps), and went 11 for 13. The two didn’t threw only one interception in the various team periods, which also might be a record for a first spring practice, and it was at the beginning of the day, so the two went a very long time in practice clean.

Barring injury, DTR ready to run the city and Pac :win: