The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
SHUT UP MAN
Look at this shyt- this fukkin cac is always on some bullshyt. That's old and tired as fuk as a 'comeback'. It's the verbal equivalent of throwing rocks, running away and hiding your hand. Weak shyt - you cant even make a rational response.The sheer delusion and privilege that you think you have on here. Ive proven myself on many fukkin occasions, furthermore, I really dont need to prove shyt to anyone bc I'm true to myself and who I am.

But you just proved what's really good with you tho... Calling a black woman, a "man", Sports has no "color", common goals... we as black people have nothing in 'common' with you. You just reduced the significance of the black male athlete to sports rhetoric... you're dead to rights on what you are as evidenced by your last few comments- wear that "woat" title proudly, Proud Boy. No further going back and forth with you. Done deal.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SPORTS HAS NO COLOR - ITS THE ONE THING WHERE ALL RACES RELIGIONS AND CREEDS CAN PUT THEIR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND COME TOGETHER FOR A COMMON GOAL.
This is who you "write" for right? - ThyBlackMan.com. But this is their credo.... what do YOU have in common with any of this:
"This blog was created to unite black men and remind us of our brotherhood and value as men in this society. This blog is for all black men, regardless of your vocation in life. We are more then just athletes and rappers (nothing against them if that is their passion), we are fathers and Christians, doctors and construction workers, lawyers and ministers, poets and painters, etc. etc. I think you get the point, that the trades we encompass are many and we make countless positive contributions to society. This is a place to unite us as black men, not to separate and divide. Lets come back together as brothers in Christ and encourage one another, let us uplift and inspire our daily walk of life. There are too many negative stereotypes in society today about black men.'

YOU'RE A WHITE JEW sooooo ummmm :patrice::gucci:.????? This directly contradicts your comment, your persona and nothing you can align yourself with personally or professionally. This would be equivalent to me writing for Marie Claire, Brietbart or TheRoot.com. when I cant relate to any of what they talk about as a black woman, except for makeup application tutorials and fashionable shoes. You're looking REAL suspect out here....

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I WRITE FOR THEIR SPORTS COLUMN .. I DONT WRITE ON RACE RELATED TOPICS
:mjlol::mjlol::francis:....:jbhmm::mjpls:
BUTTTTTT.... :mindblown: supposedly write for a site predicated on race related issues :beli::what:: About Us
"This site is here to remind us that there are many, many positive things to talk about in us as black men. We are and can be a blessing to others and need to remember that we are children of God and to celebrate the culture we were born into. We have a responsibility to heed our call to manhood and continue to discover what it means to be a “real” man. There are men out there who don’t understand the first thing about what it means to be a real man (and that is not just our black men, it is all men, regardless of ethnic background), yet there are more good black men out there who DO understand the meaning of manhood (responsibility, honor, integrity, etc.) and we need to come together to grow as individual persons and as a people and remember to encourage one another"

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But seeing as though it's a black-centric site, don't you think that paycheck should be going to, I don't know, somebody that is actually black? :udontsay:
:salute:ya think?:ld:... :deadmanny: But notice how he's not a "contributing" writer but he says the owner is his mans tho :martin:... Our Writers and this: Join ThyBM Staff
"If you want to become a part of our family, we welcome you to join us. Our contributing writers are volunteers who share our passion and mission. Joining us also allows you the opportunity to increase your exposure nationally and to further hone your writing skills. So if you want to join a team that is more like a family and if you want to contribute to the national conversations within our community, check us out and come aboard"

Caps lock CAC said that he's a "paid" writer..is not there to write on race thoughts but the site talks about national conversation in the black community.
:comeon::dahell:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:salute:ya think?:ld:... :deadmanny: But notice how he's not a "contributing" writer but he says the owner is his mans tho :martin:... Our Writers and this: Join ThyBM Staff
"If you want to become a part of our family, we welcome you to join us. Our contributing writers are volunteers who share our passion and mission. Joining us also allows you the opportunity to increase your exposure nationally and to further hone your writing skills. For the most part, you have the freedom to choose your topic although we may occasionally suggest or request a piece on a specific topic.

So if you want to join a team that is more like a family and if you want to contribute to the national conversations within our community, check us out and come aboard" Caps lock CAC said that he's a "paid" writer...
:comeon::dahell:

Even if the owner was my friend, I'd still turn down the opportunity just on principal... even if I was a broke, underweight, dikkwatching fakkit such as @Sccit :whew:

IM UNDERWEIGHT IDIOT .. YOU CANT BET YOUR LIFE CUZ U DONT HAVE ONE

full

He has a martyr/persecution complex that even patriots and Red Sox fans would cringe at. He also derails entirely unrelated threads to argue with posters in threads that had nothing to do with him or the posters he starts said arguments with. Myself, @Bilz and @Goatpoacher can all attest to this. He’s also a broke clown who tries to pass his family’s money off as his own, and according to @Malta last year, he’s a meat watcher and dikk speculator :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Even if the owner was my friend, I'd still turn down the opportunity just on principal... even if I was a broke, underweight, dikkwatching fakkit such as @Sccit :whew:
That's what people with moral, standards and values do especially on racially relevant issues. But you know, as long as it benefits him.. f everybody else. Typical. I know he's lying about a lot of shyt though.
and 250lbs is underweight now :wtf:- you see his fat face and bloated body in that one pic, he's hideous. The delusion.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And you're leading the sermon :francis:

THE FACT THAT YOURE THIS INVESTED IN THE OUTCOME LETS ME KNOW HOW BADLY IVE SHIITED ON U OVER THE YEARS. LINKING PEOPLE HERE, DMING FOLKS TO VOTE FOR ME (U THOUGHT I WOULDNT FIND OUT? LOL), VOTING FOR ME IN A SECTION U NEVER EVEN POSTED IN .. I KNEW I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN, BUT COTDAMN.. GET A LIFE DUDE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's what people with moral, standards and values do especially on racially relevant issues. But you know, as long as it benefits him.. f everybody else. Typical. I know he's lying about a lot of shyt though.
and 250lbs is underweight now :wtf:- you see his fat face and bloated body in that one pic, he's hideous. The delusion.

U KNOW MY IG IS IN MY SIG, RIGHT? I DONT HIDE MY FACE BEHIND CARTOONS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I PRETEND TO BE SOMETHIN IM NOT. RELAX GUY, LIFE SHOULDNT BE THIS BITTER.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
THE FACT THAT YOURE THIS INVESTED IN THE OUTCOME LETS ME KNOW HOW BADLY IVE SHIITED ON U OVER THE YEARS. LINKING PEOPLE HERE, DMING FOLKS TO VOTE FOR ME (U THOUGHT I WOULDNT FIND OUT? LOL), VOTING FOR ME IN A SECTION U NEVER EVEN POSTED IN .. I KNEW I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN, BUT COTDAMN.. GET A LIFE DUDE.

I didn't DM anybody. You're more than welcome to post any receipts or tag anyone that can back you up. In fact I don't even think I've ever negged you, save for maybe once :francis:

I can almost guarantee that you DM'd some of your #Lwo folks to vote for bucci though. How's it feel to be named as a worse poster than him even after doing that? :francis:

Your lies and mental gymnastics to absolve yourself from any blame for getting this year's title makes it abundantly clear that this bothers you, you broke, underweight, meat watching, fakkit. Don't you got something like 49,000 tweets, you internet message board rap nerd? :mjlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.