The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah they changed them around then. TSC’s WOAT used to read “TSC’s heel”

Yep! Sure did.

But @hustlemania has a point in consideration of the change now and I don't think @Brooklynzson would want to make this anymore complicated than it needs to be outside of assigning badges. I'll open it up again to allow vote change.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@concise fakkit, you do this every fukking year..you miserable, zesty fukk. Galloping in here like I should give a fukk about you crying ho..you not getting that Moderators badge back nikka, you failed at being an online mod so keep your stupid ass in the back and shut the fukk up.

Happy New Year.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I started posting in 2015 someone had a HL WOAT and TLR WOAT badge and I believe that was Napoleon..I can't search for his damn name but he can verify that.

He did.

You can search for "napoleon tags" and it brings up multiple posts.

hx4w80.jpg

sillynbaplayers.gif

This Indian mothafukka out here reaching new levels of WOATness :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Don't you think that paycheck should be going to, I don't know, somebody that is actually black? :udontsay:

SPORTS HAS NO COLOR - ITS THE ONE THING WHERE ALL RACES RELIGIONS AND CREEDS CAN PUT THEIR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND COME TOGETHER FOR A COMMON GOAL.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
SPORTS HAS NO COLOR - ITS THE ONE THING WHERE ALL RACES RELIGIONS AND CREEDS CAN PUT THEIR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND COME TOGETHER FOR A COMMON GOAL.

But seeing as though it's a black-centric site, don't you think that paycheck should be going to, I don't know, somebody that is actually black? :udontsay:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But seeing as though it's a black-centric site, don't you think that paycheck should be going to, I don't know, somebody that is actually black? :udontsay:

That's not even a sports-centric page you're contributing to.

I WRITE FOR THEIR SPORTS COLUMN .. I DONT WRITE ON RACE RELATED TOPICS. IF THATS HOW U THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE THEN START YOUR OWN PUBLICATION.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is the exact reason why white people can't and shouldn't comment on black issues. This right here. You are one ignorant fuk- Racism is heavily dominant in sports. There is a news article where a black athlete was forced to have a white ref and his white coach cut his dreds; Colin K, Muhammad Ali, Curt Flood - to name a few. Shannon Sharpe talks about points of contention with black players in sports. Kareem Hunt received the backlash that he did bc he was a black player defending himself against a white woman, while they downplayed the fact that she called him a "ni...r" and he was preventing an escalating situation in all reality. In 1968, American sprinters John Carlos and Tommie Smith orchestrated a silent protest on the Olympic podium-raised black-gloved fists and bowed their heads to signal black power/black unity in . Football and Basketball didn't even start by integration. Majority of coaches are white. Black players are constantly exploited. Big Baller Brand - a black man trying to start his own basketball brand and create his own lane but the white media always try to make a buffoonery case out of him; bc they don't like seeing black men having control and speaking in opposition. College athletes don't even receive compensation but the University gets millions on millions - why? Because white.

No one is coming together under systemic racism in sports, media or any other occupations. Common goal of what?? Making white owners rich while the black male players get set-asides? For purposes of entertainment. Sports has it origins in the gladiator games - where, shocker- rich whites watched slaves compete. You don't even know black history as it relates to sports- all you see with your white eyes is blacks in sports, historically. Typical white mentality. Wtf are you even allowed to comment in here for?

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I WRITE FOR THEIR SPORTS COLUMN .. I DONT WRITE ON RACE RELATED TOPICS. IF THATS HOW U THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE THEN START YOUR OWN PUBLICATION.
They probably don't even know that you're white. Keep it real. Not like you had any type of face to face interview or sit down with them. You submit writing samples or submissions to write for the publication. You're just yet another example of a white, using the culture, to their own advantage and calling it a "contribution". A cac of convenience. Like you do on this site. Your cause celebre is sports .. oh wow... how original.. another white man living out his virtual significance through sports.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They probably don't even know that you're white. Keep it real. Not like you had any type of face to face interview or sit down with them. You submit writing samples or submissions to write for the publication. You're just yet another example of a white, using the culture, to their own advantage and calling it a "contribution". A cac of convenience. Like you do on this site. Your cause celebre is sports .. oh wow... how original.. another white man living out his virtual significance through sports.

SHUT UP MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.