• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nikka, you KNEW what you were doing linking that thread in the OP as the very first thread.

Don't throw stones then hide your hand.

nikka I'm not arguing with your ass..all of this shyt is jokes to me as I even put up me and @Chubbs back and forth up here..but you done lost points with this bullshyt breh. You talking about hiding hands, nikka but why didn't you say this off the rip instead of that vague, passive shyt. We grown motherfukkers. You got that energy, come with it so I can feel where you at instead this "poking and avoiding".

At the end of the day, I give a motherfukk..cause I can tune nikkas out by turning off my computer or logging off on my phone. It is what it is.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
We still voting for strippers in 2018? :deadmanny:

You wasn't saying all that when I went up side your head.You wasn't saying all that when I was right there in front of ya face. Boy go back to playing in White girlsPMs.
You been a coward for a whole year and 2 threads later. Stay in your short fat boy lane.

No one gives a fukk about what you think.:mjlol:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You wasn't saying all that when I went up side your head.You wasn't saying all that when I was right there in front of ya face. Boy go back to playing in White girlsPMs.
You been a coward for a whole year and 2 threads later. Stay in your short fat boy lane.

No one gives a fukk about what you think.:mjlol:

Get a life, stripper.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Get a life, stripper.

You're up in the thread trying to sneak diss me. You're in PMs talking about me. I forget you even existed until I get a PM that you still bitter and running your mouth. Happens every 3 months.

:pachaha:

So how about YOU get a life before the pictures of your baby dikk start floating around again. :mjlol:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
You're up in the thread trying to sneak diss me. You're in PMs talking about me. I forget you even existed until I get a PM that you still bitter and running your mouth. Happens every 3 months.

So how about YOU get a life before the pictures of your baby dikk start floating around again. :mjlol:

Stripper, it's xmas eve and here you are trying to patrol people's comments on an anonymous online forum. You're the same one to make threads about random nikkas based on you thinking they're talking about you. Insecure much?

You're nothing but a pseudo-reformed stripper trying to pass herself off as someone of importance online.

Don't you have to boss up and push a Lyft or something? Or are you still living off all those dollar bills you got from your previous profession?

And if you want exposures, believe me, you can get the HORNs

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Stripper, it's xmas eve and here you are trying to patrol people's comments on an anonymous online forum. You're the same one to make threads about random nikkas based on you thinking they're talking about you. Insecure much?

You're nothing but a pseudo-reformed stripper trying to pass herself off as someone of importance online.

Don't you have to boss up and push a Lyft or something? Or are you still living off all those dollar bills you got from your previous profession?

Breh you were caught in @biscuitsnbangers PMs talking shyt about me. I don't need to make up nothing about you. I don't care about you. I said what I had to say about you in your face, in PMs, in 2 threads and any other way I care to say it and then I moved on.

You can say whatever you want about me but you played yourself looking like a whole bytch. Everyone saw the shyt for themselves. That is why no one rocks with you. You're weak.

You're so worried about my money but never wanna talk about how you're a whole bytch. You wanna talk about everything except that lump I left on your head.

:russ:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Breh you were caught in @biscuitsnbangers PMs talking shyt about me. I don't need to make up nothing about you. I don't care about you. I said what I had to say about you in your face, in PMs, in 2 threads and any other way I care to say it and then I moved on.

You can say whatever you want about me but you played yourself looking like a whole bytch. Everyone saw the shyt for themselves. That is why no one rocks with you. You're weak.

You're so worried about my money but never wanna talk about how you're a whole bytch. You wanna talk about everything except that lump I left on your head.

:russ:

You're a semi retired stripper who busted open for cacs and d-boys in downtown DC and are using this site as your shield. It's sad how hard you live vicariously through this site as a means to save your rep. Its to the point where you're posting every other minute and surveying different threads to ensure nothing posted offends you.

You can keep shadowing me and bringing up your fairytales about what happened at Marvin's but at the end of the day, you take this site way more seriously than you should. And nothing you say or do is gonna take away from the fact that you're a build-a-bytch stripper trying to earn respect that you wish you earned.

Back on ignore, stripper. :umad:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're a semi retired stripper who busted open for cacs and d-boys in downtown DC and are using this site as your shield. It's sad how hard you live vicariously through this site as a means to save your rep. Its to the point where you're posting every other minute and surveying different threads to ensure nothing posted offends you.

You can keep shadowing me and bringing up your fairytales about what happened at Marvin's but at the end of the day, you take this site way more seriously than you should. And nothing you say or do is gonna take away from the fact that you're a build-a-bytch stripper trying to earn respect that you wish you earned.

Back on ignore, stripper. :umad:

You do realize that there are receipts of you begging me not to put out receipts of those "fairytales" in the first thread right?

Your wackness is infinite. It has no bounds. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years breh. Your hate gives me strength. Stay mad. I enjoy it.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
You do realize that there are receipts of you begging me not to put out receipts of those "fairytales" in the first thread right?

Your wackness is infinite. It has no bounds. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years breh. Your hate gives me strength. Stay mad. I enjoy it.

Ok, and you do realize that nobody really gives a fukk about duck tales from a worn-out stripper who now sells used clothes on Ebay, right?:mjlol:

Merry xmas, bytch

Go hit the stroll