Votes: 15 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yung Pharaoh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
_____
I somehow forgot to nominate him in the other thread but it’s got to be the GOAT alias @The Burger King
266f5abc32378057a66b97b49a8365b5.png

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Tbh @The M.I.C. some of these posters shouldnt even be nominated if we're going off the number of actual nominations in this thread. And I'm surprised a couple of posters who've been named frequently didnt make the final nominee list.

Some of those nominated posters have long been past their sell-by date.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Tbh @The M.I.C. some of these posters shouldnt even be nominated if we're going off the number of actual nominations in this thread. And I'm surprised a couple of posters who've been named frequently didnt make the final nominee list.

Some of those nominated posters have long been past their sell-by date.

You've made this response indirectly to me in regards to other unfinished business that has nothing to do with me, this thread or a majority of the nominees. I have not heard a complaint from anyone other than you regarding this therefore your approach is a bit suspect altogether.

I'm not saying this to offend, I've never had a problem with you but considering my head to head clashes on here with people over the years..I can see why you may be upset with some of the nominees. However, you have an open floor to directly address them and settle shyt right now but as far as the voting, it will continue as it should and everyone will enjoy it as we go into 2019.

Be blessed have a Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You've made this response indirectly to me in regards to other unfinished business that has nothing to do with me, this thread or a majority of the nominees. I have not heard a complaint from anyone other than you regarding this therefore your approach is a bit suspect altogether.

I'm not saying this to offend, I've never had a problem with you but considering my head to head clashes on here with people over the years..I can see why you may be upset with some of the nominees. However, you have an open floor to directly address them and settle shyt right now but as far as the voting, it will continue as it should and everyone will enjoy it as we go into 2019.

Be blessed have a Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year.

nikka, you KNEW what you were doing linking that thread in the OP as the very first thread.

Don't throw stones then hide your hand.