The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Tyreek Hill got that next level speed. When he was walking the Pats defense down the field and everybody lookin slow:picard:

His last td when he actually stopped to catch it basically, then started up again, and still outran everyone easily:picard:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Tyreek Hill got that next level speed. When he was walking the Pats defense down the field and everybody lookin slow:picard:

His last td when he actually stopped to catch it basically, then started up again, and still outran everyone easily:picard:

I was watching this video today. That's Trayvon bromell he beat in the 60m and in the 100m videos he finished just behind Andre DeGrasse

He got elite speed and elite football skills :myman:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maholmes I done told you chill out with them TDs.

You know how they do black QBs. They will take away all your weapons in the offseason and expect you to play the next season with undrafted players at the skill position.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps

I was watching this video today. That's Trayvon bromell he beat in the 60m and in the 100m videos he finished just behind Andre DeGrasse

He got elite speed and elite football skills :myman:

That shyt where he stopped to make that last td catch, then turn around and you saw the burners turn on. Patriots players you figure were already moving and he just walked away from them. :ohhh:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
:russ:
9087A047-43D4-4367-94F3-DAC3DEA0CBDE.jpeg.d98330fd18a8a6e52ca7b3e616b85096.jpeg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just goin completely off stats but how KJ is averaging over 5 yards per catch AND carry but isn’t getting fed more is mind blowing to me. I know they ain’t play but I doubt DET suddenly learns what feeding a back is all about by Sunday

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Vontaze Burfict needs to go, for good

First of all, I'm so beyond tired of Ben whining to the fukking media about every goddamn thing under the sun.

Secondly, are they fukking serious? :pachaha:

Burfict is a dirty player, I admit that, but that forearm tap last week is where we draw the line? Really? And are they for real losing their minds about him supposedly saying to JuJu, "You're next." as if he really shattered Brown's skull or something? First of all, have none of these people played professional sports? Saying "You're next" is inflammatory in this situation and calls for an extended suspension? Thats some shyt out of a corny ass sports movie that the bad guy says. Secondly, we're taking Ben Rapeabytch's word for that. Our side doesn't typically bytch and moan to the media anytime ANYTHING happens. And the Steelers are the most blabbity ass team in the league.

LOL fukk these cacs dawg. Burfict aint ever do shyt but hit nikkas a lil extra sometimes. Past few years only team he cranks it up on is the Steelers, and thats because they have a past of fukking with us too. So many players the past decade or so have been as dirty/dirtier than Burfict. On top of that, so many have had ridiculous of the field incidents while Vontaze has had exactly 0.

But THIS forearm tap is what calls for a nikka to be removed from the league permanently?

:camby:

fukk Florio and fukk the fakkit ass Steelers as a football team, an organization, and as a mothafukkin crew :pacspit:

Edit: fukkin Vince Williams literally threatened to shoot him on twitter

Burfict-1-Williams-11-03-15.png

They talked about it for less than a goddamn news cycle.

Steelers LB threatens Bengals' Burfict on Twitter after Le'Veon Bell injury

They were crying about this regular ass tackle somehow being Taze trying to injure him.

These dudes always bytch to the fukking media after these games. Win or lose. Bunch of fukk nikkas. Note Ramon Foster is the same fukk nikka that called Le'Veon selfish earlier this year. Crying all to the media about injuries and shyt. Bunch of fags dawg. Literally trying to cry to the media and get Vontaze kicked from the league.

Last edited: