The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

Word

B)
Daps
Brehs I'm up in Canada and I'm flying down to Arizona for Cards/Broncos TNF in a few weeks. Will be my first NFL game. :salute:

Not a fan of either teams but one of my buddies I'm going with is a Broncos fan. Hoping for some good shyt by Larry, maybe DJ, Patrick Peterson...and as a Vikings fan I hope Case Keenum has a good day.

Also flying to LA to see Lakers/Spurs and Clippers/Rockets. Spent a lot of money for those Lakers tickets... first NBA game ever too. Ballin out for turning 28 :win:

May all your knees be healthy

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Brehs I'm up in Canada and I'm flying down to Arizona for Cards/Broncos TNF in a few weeks. Will be my first NFL game. :salute:

Not a fan of either teams but one of my buddies I'm going with is a Broncos fan. Hoping for some good shyt by Larry, maybe DJ, Patrick Peterson...and as a Vikings fan I hope Case Keenum has a good day.

Also flying to LA to see Lakers/Spurs and Clippers/Rockets. Spent a lot of money for those Lakers tickets... first NBA game ever too. Ballin out for turning 28 :win:

Sounds like a great time, enjoy yourself breh. The NFL game might be wack as an experience, try to locate the budzone/whatever the equivalent to that is if you can.

The Laker game gonna be probably live as fukk

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have fun man!

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0

If you going for David Johnson he is going to disappoint you

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Sounds like a dope ass time have fun and don’t get too wastef

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Muthafukkin NFL talking heads really tried to supe up the Browns
:beli:

These fukkers gonna always be buns.
:camby: