The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Y’all all sound dumb as hell. Talking about take the tie like some pussies :mjlol:

Reich is tryna build a winning team. Going for it on 4th down and short with Luck is never a bad decision, the only thing dumb was the play call.

It has nothing to do with having balls. It's just common sense. You punt the ball and put the Browns deep in their own territory instead of possibly missing a 4th and 5 and putting the other team within a first down of field goal range. A loss like this could cost them a wild card slot down the road.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
epicfail.0.gif

I've seen some dumb play calling but this takes the cake. :dahell:

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
It has nothing to do with having balls. It's just common sense. You punt the ball and put the Browns deep in their own territory instead of possibly missing a 4th and 5 and putting the other team within a first down of field goal range. A loss like this could cost them a wild card slot down the road.
I'd didn't say it was about having balls, although that's what everyone would say if he converted. This benefits the team long term, because the coach is building a culture that doesn't settle for anything but wins.

You don't play for the tie unless it's week 17 and a loss hurts but a tie doesn't.

The risk vs. reward was great, you only need about six yards. If you fail, they need 25 yards with no timeouts. You always play the percentages in that situation.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man im so glad i smartened up and gave up watching espn.
Everytime i look up at a tv show in the gym today it's the same "Is Mahomes the best QB in football" question. Like 4 different shows the same exact question.
Dude balling but got damn its 4 games. Cant stand over reactionary shyt. Give the cat time to build

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
p5n8w39ybtp11.jpg

Small sample size, but anyone who has actually been watching the Bengals knows that Andy has been balling. Doesn't hurt that Bill Lazor's playcalling this season has been absolutely fukking amazing. I wouldn't be shocked if someone tries to pluck him for a HC gig in a year or 2. But hopefully we just promote him after Marvin retires post SB win

:mjgrin: