The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Some of them throws he made in the 2nd half, the WR's didn't even have to know how to catch.

He dropped that shyt in there with such accuracy, our shytty receivers had to catch by accident.

I haven't seen that type of accuracy from a Cardinals QB since.....I don't know...maybe ever?:yeshrug:

Kurt Warner was great at the pre-read and accurate on intermediate throws.

Josh was throwing them right on the needle from 30-40 yards.

He passed the eye test for sure.Looking at his stats, you'd think he was mediocre.

I watched every play.He should've been 22/27 for 310 yrds and 3 TD's.

Those 7 drops hurt him.Even Fitz dropped a TD right in the endzone & Chad Williams

had a TD erased do to replay.I still think Chads toe brushed down before his heel touched out of bounds.

Rosen's going to be a good one

Yup.. the receivers and Dawson lost the game. Never seen a team lose after holding an opponent to 0-10 on 3rd down :what:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Some of them throws he made in the 2nd half, the WR's didn't even have to know how to catch.

He dropped that shyt in there with such accuracy, our shytty receivers had to catch by accident.

I haven't seen that type of accuracy from a Cardinals QB since.....I don't know...maybe ever?:yeshrug:

He passed the eye test for sure.Looking at his stats, you'd think he was mediocre.

Those 7 drops hurt him.Even Fitz dropped a TD right in the endzone & Chad Williams

had a TD erased do to replay.I still think Chads toe brushed down before his heel touched out of bounds.

He looked like Aaron Rodgers or like Mattie Ice. I’ve watched the entire game too and :Fitzumad: had a bad drop for a first down and that beautiful bomb was ERASED by JJ McDrops..errr McAddey, oh excuse me, Nelson. I too think Chad’s second foot was touched by the receiver. I like it how we get called for PI but Fitz gets mauled out their and no calls. Stat sheet doesn’t come close to what Rosen did. Atrocious playcalling and bad time management lost us this game along with freakin Dawson. shyt. Just fire McCoy and promote Leftwich. He and Rosen seem to have good chemistry.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.. the receivers and Dawson lost the game. Never seen a team lose after holding an opponent to 0-10 on 3rd down :what:

Mike McCoy is the worst OC in the league.

Why the Cardinals hired him after the Chargers fired him

and the Broncos fired him halfway through the year last season

still astounds me? Rosen was carving up the Seahawks the entire

4th Q, but that last offensive possession, he ran the ball on every down

and didn't give Rosen a chance to score a TD.Puzzy azz play calling.

Rosen was on a roll & had all the momentum.McCoy gotta :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looked like Aaron Rodgers or like Mattie Ice. I’ve watched the entire game too and :Fitzumad: had a bad drop for a first down and that beautiful bomb was ERASED by JJ McDrops..errr McAddey, oh excuse me, Nelson. I too think Chad’s second foot was touched by the receiver. I like it how we get called for PI but Fitz gets mauled out their and no calls. Stat sheet doesn’t come close to what Rosen did. Atrocious playcalling and bad time management lost us this game along with freakin Dawson. shyt. Just fire McCoy and promote Leftwich. He and Rosen seem to have good chemistry.

Agree with everything....Especially the bolded :salute:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Mike McCoy is the worst OC in the league.

Why the Cardinals hired him after the Chargers fired him

and the Broncos fired him halfway through the year last season

still astounds me? Rosen was carving up the Seahawks the entire

4th Q, but that last offensive possession, he ran the ball on every down

and didn't give Rosen a chance to score a TD.Puzzy azz play calling.

Rosen was on a roll & had all the momentum.McCoy gotta :camby:
I think he was the only OC left. It was either him or Bevel and I preferred Bevel. DePhilippo went back to Philly and it was a wrap from their.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was the only OC left. It was either him or Bevel and I preferred Bevel. DePhilippo went back to Philly and it was a wrap from their.

We'd be better off just letting Rosen play sandlot football.McCoy is a net negative.

Garbage to the lowest form of garbage.He's the grime juice that leaks down up under the

garbage.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

:picard: i wasnt the only one.

Rosen looked like a young Brady with a stronger arm. And he can hit the deep balls like the crazy.

Cardinals Rams rival is about to take off.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Colts HC should be fired for that dumbass 4th down decision

What the Colts just did was just as dumb as James Franklin yesterday. Maybe dumber.

Colts coach gifted Bill Obrien incompetent ass a victory :mjlol:

Significantly dumber, those two call aren't really that close

Colts coach is an idiot

Just take the tie

Y’all all sound dumb as hell. Talking about take the tie like some pussies :mjlol:

Reich is tryna build a winning team. Going for it on 4th down and short with Luck is never a bad decision, the only thing dumb was the play call.