The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Patrick Surtain has played great so far too breh

Secondary is getting better and to only give up 14 points combined against two high powered offenses like ASU and Ole Miss, makes me feel a lot better about the rest of the season defensively.

But yeah Thompson is a bad man, but anyone who saw Alabama last year could’ve seen this coming.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Patrick Surtain has played great so far too breh

Secondary is getting better and to only give up 14 points combined against two high powered offenses like ASU and Ole Miss, makes me feel a lot better about the rest of the season defensively.

But yeah Thompson is a bad man, but anyone who saw Alabama last year could’ve seen this coming.
Yea PSJ is gonna take Saivion Smith's starting spot soon. I like how Diggs is playing too, not that fastest guy but he makes up for it with his length and ball skills.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
i wonder how severe Kelly Bryant injury will be. you know . they trying to start sunshine and this the perfect chance for them
I honestly hope it's something not too serious. Like I see the future in Trevor too but kelly helped win us that game last week. Trevor will be good by playoff time and probably take over the offense.