The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Suspended LSU wide receiver Drake Davis arrested again on battery charges
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Suspended LSU wide receiver Drake Davis was booked into jail Sunday on battery charges several weeks after he was arrested for allegedly beating his ex-girlfriend.

The East Baton Rouge Parish is charging Davis with two counts of battery on a dating partner.

This is Davis’second arrest since his August 17 arrest involving his ex-girlfriend getting beaten.

According to the latest arrest report, Davis allegedly attacked the victim on Aug. 26 and Sept. 15.
stay away from the bytch you big dummy. threw away your chance at life by being stupid :damn:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas would’ve been undefeated with almost two months of patsies :francis: what a blown opportunity :what:
You win some you lose some. I didn't think they'd start the season 3-0 anyway. We still in good position. When you play a hard schedule shyt happens :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@portcityplaya @1BadBamaFan dodged a bullet with Daboll :whew:

i had faith in him when we first got him thought he was gonna bring some dope pro concepts in but damn dude was trash. glad we gave him the boot

Are y’all going to explain what was so bad about the Daboll? The offense was bad the year before that with Kiffin

Those 2 years had one thing in common. If y’all don’t want to blame that player for our offense fine but don’t try and act like Daboll was the problem

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@portcityplaya @RammerJammer

2016 Bama total offense: 455 TOTAL YPG 185 Passing YPG 6.59 yards per play

2017 Bama total offense:444 TOTAL YPG 148 Passing YPG 6.59 yards per play

I’m still waiting on how Daboll was a problem last year and the offense was bad the year before a Daboll got the job