The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
damn team gon have type 2 by November. He shouldn't be allowed near kids :dead:
mBqSbzmh.0.jpg

It’s Aunt Jemima. And it’s from Walmart, not Publix.

These are the first things to know about the syrup Jonesboro (Georgia) High School offensive line coach Darrian Carmicheal squirts into his players’ mouths on Friday nights. When a lineman lays a flattening “pancake” block on some poor defender, or when the Cardinals score a touchdown, Carmicheal’s linemen are rewarded with a shot of Jemima.

It’s always been Aunt Jemima. Last year, when Carmicheal was on staff at nearby Miller Grove High School, the syrup was merely a prop — something he waved around in the air, his answer to the turnover chain and college football’s endless stream of sideline toys.

“It was just a honey-roasted or something like that,” Carmicheal said in an interview with SB Nation. “It’s always been Aunt Jemima’s with the handle.”
Well, how can I motivate my guys to go the extra mile and do the extra thing?’” he thought. “As an offensive lineman, we don’t get recognition unless we end up doing something wrong. So the idea came. I was like, ‘Well, you know, the big thing for offensive linemen is getting a pancake block.’ I said, ‘You know what? I’m gonna just wave syrup around. If they bring me pancakes, I bring them the syrup.’”

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
you think they crowned him too soon? you know they were itching to crown whoever

Probably, they crowned Danny Etling too after he was balling when he came in for Brandon Harris. He turned to be an average QB and that was it. LSU fans may see if differently but Burrow hasn’t shown me anything that would make me cautious about our game in November, looks like the Defense and RBs will carry the QB once again.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Probably, they crowned Danny Etling too after he was balling when he came in for Brandon Harris. He turned to be an average QB and that was it. LSU fans may see if differently but Burrow hasn’t shown me anything that would make me cautious about our game in November, looks like the Defense and RBs will carry the QB once again.

yep me either. when i watched him vs miami nothing stood out to me. time will tell. i think he'll get better as the season progresses cause he'll have had time with his squad but so will everybody else. I dont see him being anything great

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We lose to Burrow and this current LSU offense (which has appeared to be even less of a threat as last year’s) Idk what to say really. At least losing the way we did in 2017 produced obvious reasoning, but it would take some disastrous breakdowns for this to go like that did. Maybe that’s just my opinion though

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We lose to Burrow and this current LSU offense (which has appeared to be even less of a threat as last year’s) Idk what to say really. At least losing the way we did in 2017 produced obvious reasoning, but it would take some disastrous breakdowns for this to go like that did. Maybe that’s just my opinion though
We can't turn the ball over that's for sure. I know it was all by freshmen but they were projected to help us this year. nikkas can't be out there getting ripped like ASU was doing us