The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yo is Kentucky oline legit or uf dline trash @malbaker86
They just have a decent oline but their skill players and QB are all legit and underrated really. They would have won 9 games last year without all the injuries. They just don't have any depth. But Stoops has done a great job I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention in coaching searches

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Im gonna watch Kansas v Rutgers over USC and Texas.
Whodathunkit :wow:

shyt did we all pick Kansas..... after cmu let me the fukk down:Spikeleechoke:

Is Lincoln Riley the new Chip Kelly? :patrice:

Dude is changing the game, NFL coaches coming to Norman in the Summer just to learn about his offense to implent some of the elements into theirs.

Might be, but how much was Baker how much was him, I’m going to wait and see how the season progresses, before i drink the kool-aid

And y’all watch out
:ufdup:

@Lucky_Lefty is a made man, fukk with the commission we gon come see bout’cha

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston tho :wow:

We win this week, we running the table and getting a natty like UCF :banderas:
I see it's that time of the year

carrollstrut.gif

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Houston tho :wow:

We win this week, we running the table and getting a natty like UCF :banderas:

:russ: Then dropped Austin for H-Town

Aight Sheppard. Don't let them voices in your head get you fukked up. Go work on your game
shadowball.gif

Tough for you to reach out and touch me from Sierra Vista, AZ

It all depends if they let him in the yard for fresh air between his games of tunk, and arts and crafts. Plus he planned on putting the moves on Gurtrude :sas1:

I just call out bullshyt.:hubie: When somebody says they are the mayor of Miami they look crazy. You'd probably be nervous like those cacs are when they at the Hess station across from Hardrock stadium when you down there. And that area ain't even the tip of the iceberg of how grimy Miami can get.

I'm in Phoenix, AZ btw. Making my way back down south to Palm Beach so I won't be hard to find in a few months.:yeshrug:

You call bull..... nikka every post you damn near make is bs :Niccwhat:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ: Then dropped Austin for H-Town

It all depends if they let him in the yard for fresh air between his games of tunk, and arts and crafts. Plus he planned on putting the moves on Gurtrude :sas1:

You call bull..... nikka every post you damn near make is bs :Niccwhat:
Then why you always trying to get my attention and swinging on my nuts then fakkit? I swear you can never go too long without quoting me. What is it? You infatuated with me or something? Oh fruity booty ass nikka. :scust:

Still can't see how any of my posts of bull, but coming from a bum ass Michigan fan it's not surprising you don't know football.

I know none of my posts about Harbaugh was wrong. Year four and ya'll still trash. :camby:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Is Sherm happy with the Wolverines performance? Is No Sleep still alive? Is Lucky about to jump off a building with the "turnover backpack" on? Is PCP torturing rival chicken kingpins in the greater Duval area? Find out those answers and more on this weeks episode of the Lack of Institutional Control Podcast.

IG: @loicpodcast
Twitter: @cfb_loicpodcast

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Then why you always trying to get my attention and swinging on my nuts then fakkit? I swear you can never go too long without quoting me. What is it? You infatuated with me or something? Oh fruity booty ass nikka. :scust:

Still can't see how any of my posts of bull, but coming from a bum ass Michigan fan it's not surprising you don't know football.

I know none of my posts about Harbaugh was wrong. Year four and ya'll still trash. :camby:

All that typing, to talk about nothing, look here mr fake 305, you keep that Michigan talk to a minimum and i won’t have to put you out to pasture

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All that typing, to talk about nothing, look here mr fake 305, you keep that Michigan talk to a minimum and i won’t have to put you out to pasture
Nothing fake about me. But there's something very fakkit about you. You're nobody trying to be someone on the net.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
shyt did we all pick Kansas..... after cmu let me the fukk down:Spikeleechoke:

Might be, but how much was Baker how much was him, I’m going to wait and see how the season progresses, before i drink the kool-aid

And y’all watch out
:ufdup:

@Lucky_Lefty is a made man, fukk with the commission we gon come see bout’cha

Im on that KU bandwagon now