The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodney Anderson is out for the year with a knee injury.
Trey Sermon is more than capable of carrying the load plus it's the Big 12 so does it really matter if you can run the ball but still a big blow.
@QuintessentialBM @jadillac what yall got behind Sermon

As a rb why that dude didn't go pro is beyond me

That Stanford USC game showed me that Shaw is the best coach in the country.

At least one black coach is doing well :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That Stanford USC game showed me that Shaw is the best coach in the country.

It amazes me how they're able to fight you in a box and keep you in that box the whole time. You know what they're going to do and they dare you to stop it. USC couldn't move for anything.
They need to kill that inside toss play tho. It didn't work once. I can't believe I'm saying this but they should throw on 1st and 2nd more. The QB has improved enough to do it and Whiteside is a mismatch every single time he takes the field.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
One thing that is not good about Willie T, that does not seem to be a aberration. Penalty's and awful halftime adjustments(or no half time adjustments). Dudes teams are undisciplined as fukk. And if it is close going into halftime, it is going to be a grind in the second half.

You're back on here after how many years? Just STFU you foreign fakkit. dikk riding Oregon, but did a COMPLETE DISAPPEARING ACT after the beat down from OSU.

As always 10000000 different uniforms. ZERO chips.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
You're back on here after how many years? Just STFU you foreign fakkit. dikk riding Oregon, but did a COMPLETE DISAPPEARING ACT after the beat down from OSU.

As always 10000000 different uniforms. ZERO chips.

Dude, you're the fukking worst.

And I don't give a flying fukk about your incoming mad rapper post.

- CAC

- Don't Know Football

- FSU is GOAT

- Oregon no Chips

- shytty FSU fan football opinion.

Just keep it moving breh, I have been posting about CFB since you where shytting in pampers. I am close to 40, I have some other responsibilities in 2018 compered to 2002.

But know this fukk boy...

59-20

Now fukk off...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rodney Anderson is out for the year with a knee injury.
Trey Sermon is more than capable of carrying the load plus it's the Big 12 so does it really matter if you can run the ball but still a big blow.
@QuintessentialBM @jadillac what yall got behind Sermon

We're done bro. Sermon is good, but he's a year or so away from being on Rodney's level. Rodney was gonna get carries with Perine and Mixon 2 yrs ago, but he broke a bone in his neck like a week before that season. He's been good.

We have 2-3 other backs and they'll be good enough to possibly win us the Big 12. But RA is the key if we were gonna compete for the playoff and national title game. Sadly that's gonna be his last carry at OU. No way he comes back again next yr.

And we run the ball more than pass the last 2 years bro.

That pass pass pass is really just a lazy Big 12 talking point.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude, you're the fukking worst.

And I don't give a flying fukk about your incoming mad rapper post.

- CAC

- Don't Know Football

- FSU is GOAT

- Oregon no Chips

- shytty FSU fan football opinion.

Just keep it moving breh, I have been posting about CFB since you where shytting in pampers. I am close to 40, I have some other responsibilities in 2018 compered to 2002.

But know this fukk boy...

59-20

Now fukk off...

I'd smack your teeth down your throat cac with one smack. You definitely ain't about that life so don't feel yourself.

Beating FSU was your fake championship. We got a chip and won 26 straight games before losing to you bums.

How that trophy case looking like fakkit?:sas1:

Going 4-8 before Willie T got there. :camby:

Yeah you got a whole responsibilities after the OSU beat down and mysteriously go ghost huh:rudy:

You are one punk bytch I'd love to stomp out.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I'd smack your teeth down your throat cac with one smack. You definitely ain't about that life so don't feel yourself.

Beating FSU was your fake championship. We got a chip and won 26 straight games before losing to you bums.

How that trophy case looking like fakkit?:sas1:

Going 4-8 before Willie T got there. :camby:

Yeah you got a whole responsibilities after the OSU beat down and mysteriously go ghost huh:rudy:

You are one punk bytch I'd love to stomp out.

Lol, you mad. 59-20.. :umad: